Username
Password
Plus 44 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 51.
12:29 AM on 09/23/08
Ryzenfall
makin' good time
User Info.
This video was posted the day before the crash happened.

Also True.
01:55 AM on 09/23/08
Chrisshanahan87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well obviously he is affected by the tragedy seeing as Travis is close to him and they are in the same band. I'm curious to see if Tom is going to publicly come out and say something or will he keep being his arrogant self?

what would be more interesting to see is if this inspires a blink reunion, or at least the 3 of them to tlk again. you know how "near-death" experiences make people think how short life is? and usually pushes them to do things they always wanted to do or even make up with old friends and family.
02:10 AM on 09/23/08
Jacktheskipper
Coffeebreath & Heartache
User Info.
I think you all should consider that people maybe would like to talk to each other in person in situations like this and the last thing they may think about is a public anouncement or a blog or whatever ... as curious as everyone may be in a situation like this, it`s none of our business!
03:21 AM on 09/23/08
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
I can't wait for the new +44 record. I hope it won't take too long.
04:36 AM on 09/23/08
SanePsychotic
Queerkegaard
User Info.
Sounds alright, nothing special. Waiting for the recording to judge.
05:18 AM on 09/23/08
MarsEatWorld
This is it.
User Info.
how is not saying anything arrogant, mark didn't say anything. you contradicted yourself.
mark posted this before the crash.
So unless he can see into the near future his post was fine. ha
06:09 AM on 09/23/08
Blink-O
User Info.
I can't wait for the new +44 record. I hope it won't take too long.
are you kiddin?!

i would definately expect mark to announce another hiatus... or at least a major delay of the record. i wouldnt expect anything before the summer/fall of 2009.

that includes the fact of travis ever playing again. it wouldnt be surprising if hed take some time off for a while, to spend more time with his loved ones.
07:17 AM on 09/23/08
LouderThanBombs
Fuck NSA
User Info.
Yeah; posting this as "news" is a dumb move. To those who simply "scan" the news, it's confusing.
07:19 AM on 09/23/08
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Yes!! Cannot wait. I love Mark. Always will.
07:28 AM on 09/23/08
Chrisshanahan87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
are you kiddin?!

i would definately expect mark to announce another hiatus... or at least a major delay of the record. i wouldnt expect anything before the summer/fall of 2009.

that includes the fact of travis ever playing again. it wouldnt be surprising if hed take some time off for a while, to spend more time with his loved ones.

nah, a short delay but not that much. they'll probably get another drummer to fill in.
07:35 AM on 09/23/08
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
They won't have a replacement drummer fill in. And Travis has played drums with a broken foot AND a broken hand. I doubt the man will ever let anything stop him from playing drums.
07:48 AM on 09/23/08
katyxbeth
User Info.
They won't have a replacement drummer fill in. And Travis has played drums with a broken foot AND a broken hand. I doubt the man will ever let anything stop him from playing drums.
not that his whole post and it'd timing isn't odd but to speak on his situation: a. i would think that this would be the last thing on thier minds at the moment. b. as someone who knows just how long even the fist stages of the burn victim recovery takes, it's not as if it is some speedy process like a break or simply surgey takes, he will probably, depending on how extensive the burn is, be dealing this for at least a year to come. not saying that it's impossible to move forward, my sister has done dance recitals and shows since, but she continues to have to get things done still. c. i am sure this process will be delayed and will back into light when the timing is right.
08:39 AM on 09/23/08
jwoody
User Info.
what would be more interesting to see is if this inspires a blink reunion, or at least the 3 of them to tlk again. you know how "near-death" experiences make people think how short life is? and usually pushes them to do things they always wanted to do or even make up with old friends and family.

dude....that is EXACTLY what i was thinking. i kind of think it's really unlikely but it would be sick. if tom needed an excuse to get in touch with those guys this could certainly be it. we'll see
08:43 AM on 09/23/08
Griff
It's getting fucking dark.
User Info.

They still had to replace him on tour before with Gil Sharone, I wouldn't shoot the idea down yet.

Edit: And maybe the staff can put a disclaimer on the original post letting everyone that can't figure it out themselves that the video was posted before the crash. It would be stupid for ap to NOT post this, after posting the first two videos as news.
09:19 AM on 09/23/08
jenny92786
go phillies
User Info.
O my gosh seriously people!! That post didn't mean more than "Mark we are all wanting to hear new +44 stuff". My post was relating to the actual subject of the thread, which was Mark playing a +44 song. Sorry you guys didn't catch that.

haha you got absolutepunked. people are assholes
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News