makin' good time
User Info.
I've seen enough.
03:45 PM on 09/26/08
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm in the minority but for some reason I like this more than the first one.
04:19 PM on 09/26/08
ourskiesbleed
petethemeeat
User Info.
I'm in the minority but for some reason I like this more than the first one.

agreed. im lovin the new album. think the vocals are what MAKE the album.
05:03 PM on 09/26/08
Ambien
User Info.
I agree with you on this one Blake. Loved Robber and Cowards.

"there seems to be an intentional restraint placed on the bands likeable pop inclinations. "

That sums up how I feel about the album overall.
09:38 PM on 09/26/08
Illuminating
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What is "Passing The Day"??

It drives me nuts when ap.net tries to review credible bands, stick to Valencia and All Time Low, I wish I didn't frequently visit this site out of habit.

-oh, I know you guys like to troll your own reviews to argue your opinions like they matter, but I won't be back to check, so................................. .. fuck you?
09:46 PM on 09/26/08
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.

It drives me nuts when ap.net tries to review credible bands, stick to Valencia and All Time Low, I wish I didn't frequently visit this site out of habit.

-oh, I know you guys like to troll your own reviews to argue your opinions like they matter, but I won't be back to check, so................................. .. fuck you?

Oh well, but to anyone else its a song on their last album
09:54 PM on 09/26/08
c_rob2700
User Info.
I can see why you wouldn't like this album as well as their last, but i actually like this one better.

I like the A.P. Staff Reviews though, i agree with the majority of them
09:58 PM on 09/26/08
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.

I'm sure.
07:19 AM on 09/27/08
Ambien
User Info.

It's actually called "Passing the Hat"

Then I would recommend not reading most reviews for anything. What's the most notable and popular music mag of our generation? Rolling Stone. They have the most prolific reviews/reviewers guilty of exactly what you just described. It comes with the property, if you're going to review you have to have a strong opinion whether people like it or not. I don't want to read an unsure and uncommitted review of anything whether I agree or disagree.
02:33 PM on 09/27/08
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
The more i listen to this album the more I enjoy it, it's not what I was expecting, and I was a little disappointed but I still really like it.
08:10 PM on 09/27/08
Moritz421
childhood is a joke
User Info.
Did you at least enjoy the awesome swing in 'Golden Gate Jumpers'?
04:31 PM on 10/01/08
c_rob2700
User Info.
It's actually called "Passing the Hat"

Then I would recommend not reading most reviews for anything. What's the most notable and popular music mag of our generation? Rolling Stone. They have the most prolific reviews/reviewers guilty of exactly what you just described. It comes with the property, if you're going to review you have to have a strong opinion whether people like it or not. I don't want to read an unsure and uncommitted review of anything whether I agree or disagree.
i disagree with every Rolling Stone review, they don't understand any music of this generation

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos