Username
Password
Apple/iTunes News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Apple/iTunes
Inside AP.net

These Green Eyes Release EP

Posted by: Steve Henderson (09/30/08)
These Green Eyes have released a 4-Song EP, Ghosts, featuring songs from their upcoming LP Relapse To Recovery album out February 2009 and more. It is available digitally on iTunes now and will be available in CD form on their upcoming tour with A Thorn For Every Heart. Cover art is in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
09:37 AM on 09/30/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
09:50 AM on 09/30/08
Klatzke
Don't give me no hand me down love.
User Info.
Good EP.
09:55 AM on 09/30/08
P NESS
User Info.
Won't Get Over It!!!!
09:55 AM on 09/30/08
P NESS
User Info.
what no all caps? thats news to me
11:27 AM on 09/30/08
Jim Morgan
You Are The Moon.
User Info.
These guys are awesome, buy the ep!
11:32 AM on 09/30/08
miketrondson
User Info.
These Green Eyes rule, I'll pick this EP up. I wonder if they know the E is backward on the cover.
11:34 AM on 09/30/08
miketrondson
User Info.
These guys are awesome, buy the ep!

If your username is your real name, you seem familiar. Did you tour with For Felix?
12:00 PM on 09/30/08
Jim Morgan
You Are The Moon.
User Info.
If your username is your real name, you seem familiar. Did you tour with For Felix?
yeah dude, I toured with For Felix for awhile. We got to tour with TGE and they're just awesome dudes, and an awesome band.
12:22 PM on 09/30/08
jeffinmotion
User Info.
all hail captain morgan!
01:21 PM on 09/30/08
miketrondson
User Info.
I booked the Southgate, MI stop of that tour in July 2005. Jeff Krenn was there later on when I helped For Felix get shows in Michigan. His shit was weak.
09:40 PM on 09/30/08
Jim Morgan
You Are The Moon.
User Info.
I booked the Southgate, MI stop of that tour in July 2005. Jeff Krenn was there later on when I helped For Felix get shows in Michigan. His shit was weak.

I hope your playing around. Jeff brought alot to the table, and his vocals really complimented Dan's, just like it does with Colin's in TGE.

I was still with my own band during the 05 summer, although i went out on some dates of that tour with the for felix guys. I remember your band, you used to be called Phineas right?
05:53 AM on 10/01/08
miketrondson
User Info.
I hope your playing around. Jeff brought alot to the table, and his vocals really complimented Dan's, just like it does with Colin's in TGE.

I was still with my own band during the 05 summer, although i went out on some dates of that tour with the for felix guys. I remember your band, you used to be called Phineas right?

Yea, I was totally messing around. I saw that he posted in this thread. He was a great asset to them while with them. I haven't spoke to him in years, but he was a good dude last time I checked.

Yeah, we used to be called Phineas. After our stint at Nada, we changed it to Built For Burning.

I can't remember your bands name though. I want to say it had China in it somewhere or am I mistaken?
07:38 AM on 10/01/08
jeffinmotion
User Info.
Phineas! mike, how are you? true it has been a long time. i sorta fell out of the touring circuit for a few years after for felix. back in the game now though. i actually ran into bill (used to do merch for you guys, right?) the other day in CT, we were talking about how much fun those modern exchange shows were. Do they still do them there? we should get something going, TGE will be in MI in november with a thorn for every heart and i don't think it's booked yet. let me know if you'd be down.

Jim was in Made In China, they were awesome. he's a born front man, and a super human being. now he's in a band called Mister and Misses, check em out.
09:27 AM on 10/01/08
miketrondson
User Info.
Phineas! mike, how are you? true it has been a long time. i sorta fell out of the touring circuit for a few years after for felix. back in the game now though. i actually ran into bill (used to do merch for you guys, right?) the other day in CT, we were talking about how much fun those modern exchange shows were. Do they still do them there? we should get something going, TGE will be in MI in november with a thorn for every heart and i don't think it's booked yet. let me know if you'd be down.

Jim was in Made In China, they were awesome. he's a born front man, and a super human being. now he's in a band called Mister and Misses, check em out.

You're in These Green Eyes now? Yea dude, I could make something happen. Email me the details and we can set stuff into motion. My email is mtrondson@tmail.com

Still rocking a sidekick son! Until the G1 comes out.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests