Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 155 of 155
02:50 PM on 10/06/08
lbopm
catch phrase
User Info.
I was going to add that on too, but I felt like I'd be assuming how Travis would react to something like that when I honestly have NO idea.

But my point was, Tom is OUT of Travis' life. And if I had a friend who wasn't a friend anymore, and I got seriously fucked up or hurt somehow, I really wouldn't want him/her to come see me just because they felt sorry for me.

Alright. This has nothing to do with the issue at hand, but I just feel like putting it out there. blink-182 was and is my favourite band, and I feel like I'm one of the only people on this site who doesn't hate Tom. I would have done the same thing if I were him with the blink break up, no one knows the full story, and the only shitty thing that he did was having his manager tell Mark and Travis that it was done.

All I'm saying.

you my friend have obviously never been hurt. when I broke a bone in my neck in a car accident and was bedridden for 6 weeks i'd of killed for anyone to visit me. strangers, ex friends. anyone.
03:44 PM on 10/06/08
HoldThatSound
racaaabeef
User Info.
credit to me for uploadingh this/.

lol
04:56 PM on 10/06/08
BradFoSho
What would the community think?
User Info.
you my friend have obviously never been hurt. when I broke a bone in my neck in a car accident and was bedridden for 6 weeks i'd of killed for anyone to visit me. strangers, ex friends. anyone.

You're a nobody tho. No one wants to visit you. Travis is a somebody, everyone wants to visit and bring a camara crew along with.
04:35 PM on 10/08/08
WakeUpBlondie
Back from '09
User Info.
Avoiding the question

he must like sarah palin!
07:05 PM on 10/08/08
twokidtech
title
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're a nobody tho. No one wants to visit you. Travis is a somebody, everyone wants to visit and bring a camara crew along with.

haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version