Username
Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 129 of 129
04:45 PM on 10/05/09
TreyForest
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I review a shit load of records (everyone i've listened too) and records that for me that get over 80% are few and far between. Notables include punk in drublic, nevermind, the devil and god etc but this record did aswell. lyrically its nothing great but its 2 the point and i just get what he's trying to say, and the hooks and shredding r pretty badass. Some people probably don't feel his voice but he definatly found the range where he can hold his own on this record. Fuckin good shit, for me one of the most underrated records ive come across ever
09:47 AM on 11/26/09
Alex K
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This CD is miles above Still Searching in terms of musicianship and song-writing. I love all of Senses Fail's albums, so I'm not trashing SS, I just think the guitar, and drums especially are improved on this CD, and they were pretty damn great on SS. I've seen them live twice, one time, Buddy sounded not so great, but the second time, he sounded very very good, so I'm not sure what his deal is. But regardless, this is a great CD, and your review summed it up pretty well.
05:29 PM on 05/05/10
Esobo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ok, Life is Not a waiting room is amazing when your know the lyrics. I would give a 10/10 for lyrics. And LIEF was the album that got me hooked on Senses Fail, so stop putting it down.
04:48 PM on 05/16/10
oby100
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think you downplayed the lyrics too much. For me, the lyrics were the main reason I liked the album. Ali for Cody was lyrically one of the best songs I've ever heard; though the instrumentals were mediocre so most people ignored it.
01:18 PM on 06/26/10
jgwent
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Senses fail is who they are, and thats that. Buddy Nielsen is a great singer and song writer. i'm pretty sure any of you dissing them couldn't do half the writing or singing he can. it's a unique sound. sure he doesn't sound like Greenday live, but can everybody? c'mon, you know they are good. and if you don't really care for them don't write stuff about them. Senses fail aww yee.
05:52 AM on 08/25/10
Knifeovich
We are the music makers...
User Info.
Yeah he sucks live but I don't care. His lyrics are the best thing about this band
05:52 PM on 09/07/10
Corpsecore
User Info.
Buddy is my favorite vocalist. His voice is different, which makes it better. I can listen to Still Searching all the way through, but I can do the same with LINAWR. I almost want to say Waiting Room is my favorite from them. Not because it's new, but because I've listened to all three of their major albums and always find myself going straight for Waiting Room. Just my personal opinion. I'm hoping The Fire will stay like Waiting Room for the most part.
02:23 AM on 06/27/11
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
Man, I love Let It Enfold You.. that is one of my favorite albums of the genre. It seems like LIEY was trashed a bit in this review.
ok good to know im not the only one who dug let it enfold you... lady in a blue dress and buried a lie were catchy as hell. most lyrics were cheesy though.
03:11 PM on 09/03/11
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Still my favorite Senses Fail release. For some reason, I thought McTernan's production on The Fire was sub par.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos