Username
Password
Facing New York News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Facing New York
Inside AP.net

Eric Frederic Speaks Out To Voters

Posted by: Jonathan Lally (10/06/08)
Eric Frederic of Facing New York / Wallpaper has issued us the following statement, encouraging readers to register for the vote. Don't forget, today may be the deadline of registration depending on which state you reside in.
Eric Frederic & Election 2008This is Eric from Facing New York. I'm not here to preach or tell you who to vote for. You know in your heart who is the right choice this November. Just wanted to give an important message to those of you who live in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia. Today is the deadline for you to register to vote. That's right, Ohio, Florida, & Pennsylvania specifically, I'm talking to you. If you're 18 or older and feeling apathetic or untrusting of our government, this is your day to start changing that. Register, and spend the next month researching and deciding how to cast your vote. This is the most important election of our lives, and for many of you, your first. If a financial system on the verge of collapse and diplomatic ties at their worst in years aren't enough for you to get involved, I don't know what is. Save lives, vote.

-Eric Frederic, Facing New York & Wallpaper

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
01:32 PM on 10/06/08
MixedwithBlood
i kissed a drunk girl
User Info.
"im not here to preach or anything but here is what i think you should do"
wow.
01:36 PM on 10/06/08
Posthardcore
User Info.
got my early vote in today
01:42 PM on 10/06/08
Jason Tate
User Info.
wow.
Message comprehension fail.
01:57 PM on 10/06/08
radio napalm
User Info.
new Facing New York record rules my face.
02:06 PM on 10/06/08
cassusriff
Bookmarks
User Info.
OMG, I just realized that Eric is from this band I used to play shows with called Locale Am... thats crazy. I had no idea he was in facing new york.

This is very much like him.
02:10 PM on 10/06/08
Jonathan Lally
Ain't nobody got time for that.
User Info.
new Facing New York record rules my face.

02:44 PM on 10/06/08
updownleftright
grant.
User Info.
i just registered today. close call.
02:58 PM on 10/06/08
xXrunninglateXx
User Info.
wow.

First of all, quote him word for word, don't put words in his mouth. Secondly, he meant "preach" as in tell you who to vote for. Read it with a little sense and you could have figured that out. He's making a good point here, don't try to dilute that.

p.s. this makes 3 people so far that are giving the new FNY as many thumbs and toes up as humanly possible.
03:34 PM on 10/06/08
InMyLife
User Info.
there new record is amazing.
03:44 PM on 10/06/08
S9Dallasoz
Knows the words to 'Bye Bye Bye'
User Info.
OMG, I just realized that Eric is from this band I used to play shows with called Locale Am... thats crazy. I had no idea he was in facing new york.

This is very much like him.

Facing New York is formerly Locale AM.
So yes.
03:49 PM on 10/06/08
cassusriff