Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
01:49 PM on 10/15/08
greganddistance
User Info.
thanks for posting, paul!

and if we had had a better or 'bigger' option that was all about our band and what we want to do with it, that believed in us like not alone did, we might have done it. but not alone was sweet and gave us a short awesome contract that's gonna let us get a record out asap, instead of eventually.. to us that was the most important part. that's the story, hopefully you'll like the record!

-greg
05:38 PM on 10/15/08
greganddistance
User Info.
what about the stuff they recorded with Colin Cobb?

colins a sweet dude, and we had a blast recording with him, but the end results weren't quite what we were wanting our record to be like (but it still sounded sick!).. it was basically a demo session anyway... to answer your question, some of what we recorded with colin will be on this record (like baby be) but we'll be rerecording it with freeman.

thanks!
12:48 PM on 10/16/08
greganddistance
User Info.
Also, Not Alone records has two bands? Hm...

and how's your band doing, matt?
01:32 PM on 10/16/08
greganddistance
User Info.

exactly. I find it somewhat hillarious that you yourself don't have a band signed to a label, being posted about here, but yet you come here with nothing positive to say. I don't even really care, I just think there has gotta be a better way to spend your time. go start writing better songs than mine, for example. :)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS