Password

07:26 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
fallen glory
Blake.G
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
Successful=/=talented

phil is talented though, he is one of the best at pronunciation AS well as speed and sustaining low notes i would say its safe to say that he deserves some form of credit in one way or another.
AAAAAND they have been at warped tour as well as mayhem 2 of the biggest line ups in metal music
09:10 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old
Lots of metal lately. Mostly it's been...

Mastodon
Darkest Hour
Black Tusk
Baroness
Cult of Luna
Iron Maiden
Kylesa
In Flames
Bison B.C.
Skeletonwitch
Black Cobra
Dark Tranquility
Goatsnake
High On Fire
Howl
09:26 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
DJWildefire
On the verge of breathtaking
Moraga, CA
Male - 19 Years Old
phil is talented though, he is one of the best at pronunciation AS well as speed and sustaining low notes i would say its safe to say that he deserves some form of credit in one way or another.
AAAAAND they have been at warped tour as well as mayhem 2 of the biggest line ups in metalcore/deathcore music
Fixed. Mayhem has some legit metal bands (the legends mainly). Besides that, it's all metalcore and deathcore.
09:30 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
fallen glory
Blake.G
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
Fixed. Mayhem has some legit metal bands (the legends mainly). Besides that, it's all metalcore and deathcore.

=/ yeah but i mean come on all these genres of heavy music branched off of metal im just trying to say that whitechapel deserves some shred of credit i mean if a person doesnt like their music they can at least give them props for making it as far as they have right? =O
09:35 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
fallen glory
Blake.G
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
Lots of metal lately. Mostly it's been...

Mastodon
Darkest Hour
Black Tusk
Baroness
Cult of Luna
Iron Maiden
Kylesa
In Flames
Bison B.C.
Skeletonwitch
Black Cobra
Dark Tranquility
Goatsnake
High On Fire
Howl

thumbs up on dark tranquility
09:40 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
DJWildefire
Moraga, CA
Male - 19 Years Old
=/ yeah but i mean come on all these genres of heavy music branched off of metal im just trying to say that whitechapel deserves some shred of credit i mean if a person doesnt like their music they can at least give them props for making it as far as they have right? =O
They deserve credit for being a decent deathcore band. That's about it. Sooo many people can destroy Phil Anselmo's vocals, even within metalcore/deathcore.
09:49 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
fallen glory
Blake.G
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
They deserve credit for being a decent deathcore band. That's about it. Sooo many people can destroy Phil Anselmo's vocals, even within metalcore/deathcore.

nooooo haha im talking about phil bozeman XD and thanks thats what i meant is like as a deathcore band
10:02 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
DJWildefire
Moraga, CA
Male - 19 Years Old
nooooo haha im talking about phil bozeman XD and thanks thats what i meant is like as a deathcore band
Sorry I always switch their names lol. I was talking about the Whitechapel vocalist regardless. Jake Luhrs and Winston McCall are both better and both are in mainstream metalcore/deathcore bands. Dude from BTBAM (blanking on his name) is also better. And yeah no problem. They're fine for deathcore.
10:11 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
fallen glory
Blake.G
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
Sorry I always switch their names lol. I was talking about the Whitechapel vocalist regardless. Jake Luhrs and Winston McCall are both better and both are in mainstream metalcore/deathcore bands. Dude from BTBAM (blanking on his name) is also better. And yeah no problem. They're fine for deathcore.

but i have to say my all time favorite is mitch lucker of suicide silence haha but then again they are my fav band so my decision may be kind of biased haha
10:15 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
DJWildefire
Moraga, CA
Male - 19 Years Old
but i have to say my all time favorite is mitch lucker of suicide silence haha but then again they are my fav band so my decision may be kind of biased haha
I don't want to be a dick, but you should get to know some other bands. If Suicide Silence is your favorite band...you need to listen to more music... I suggest trying Botch, Every Time I Die, The Dillinger Escape Plan, and letlive. to start off.
EDIT: Also what the FUCK is brokencyde doing in your favorite bands list?! Was that a joke?
10:18 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
fallen glory
Blake.G
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
I don't want to be a dick, but you should get to know some other bands. If Suicide Silence is your favorite band...you need to listen to more music... I suggest trying Botch, Every Time I Die, The Dillinger Escape Plan, and letlive. to start off.

nah i have heard a lot of not so mainstream bands and so far suicide silence is the only one that appeals to me O_o and i wasnt able to get into every time i die unfortunately =/
10:20 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
DJWildefire
Moraga, CA
Male - 19 Years Old
nah i have heard a lot of not so mainstream bands and so far suicide silence is the only one that appeals to me O_o and i wasnt able to get into every time i die unfortunately =/
Suicide Silence is mainstream though...I still want to know what brokencyde is doing in your favorite bands list.
10:22 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
DJWildefire
Moraga, CA
Male - 19 Years Old
hopefully you'll like this better than anything Suicide has ever done.
10:23 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Stop feeding the troll.
10:23 PM on 08/15/10 
User Info.
fallen glory
Blake.G
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
Suicide Silence is mainstream though...I still want to know what brokencyde is doing in your favorite bands list.

XD lolz i dont really even listen to them anymore hahaha they are only on there cause i copied my favs from another website and put them on here and im too lazy to go ahead and delete them haha nah right now im more in the mood for stuff like sienna skies =O

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos