Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
06:40 PM on 11/05/08
Imperfektion
All I need are sounds of ecstasy.
User Info.
Hmm has Alex recovered yet? I want a full ATL set at the show on Friday:)

I'm not sure if he fully recovered yet, but he sounded fine last night. Don't get your hopes up for them to play Circles, it probably won't happen.
10:56 PM on 11/05/08
Imperfektion
User Info.
Did you get a near full set?

Well at the beginning of the tour they played 16 songs--when I saw them they only played 13. But regardless it was a fun show.
11:12 PM on 11/05/08
Imperfektion
User Info.
Grrrr what did they drop?

They dropped Circles, Break Out! Break Out!, and Stay Awake. So disappointed because those are some of my favorite songs from them.
11:13 AM on 11/06/08
Imperfektion
User Info.
yeah that's what i am afraid of:( How about Lullabies or Running From Lions....did either of those make the set?
Well they definitely played Lullabies. I was actually surprised how few people sang along the songs off Put Up Or Shut Up.

i havent seen ATL play in a looong time do they still play Last Flight Home?
Nope.
03:36 PM on 11/06/08
Imperfektion
User Info.
Yeah sadly I think a lot of people who loved the EP HATE the new album, which makes pretty much zero sense to me. Yeah the EP is better, but the full length is still excellent poppy goodness haha

but i think ATL has a lot of new fans from MTV and stuff and the fans of the older stuff might not like putting up with the newbie fans so they just dont go to shows..which i think is sad!

Yeah I like the EP better than their full length. But both are great nevertheless.

And I know totally know what you mean about the new MTV fans. I hated the girls that were randomly screaming over the tiniest/stupidest things--like roadies doing sound check.
I was also annoyed when during the set change there was pretty good music playing and no one really listened/cared. But right when Katy Perry, Paramore, Maroon 5, and Blink-182 songs came on everyone was singing along. Yet barely anyone noticed when a bunch of Jack's Mannequin, Anberlin, Valencia, Cartel, MCS, TSL, TRS, and The Matches songs came on. I was mad when no one knew The Matches--especially because they're local!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos