AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Introducing Sub Rosa

Posted by - 08:07 PM on 11/06/08
Adam Lewis (ex-Fenix Tx) has a new project called Sub Rosa based out of New York City. The band has just finished recording their debut album Here In Filth and have posted a new song "Spiders Eat The Flies" on their myspace.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 49
08:10 PM on 11/06/08
emo_boo
User Info.
was adam the singer?
08:13 PM on 11/06/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
was adam the singer?
No, Will was.
08:16 PM on 11/06/08
akster
Gabe Bravo
User Info.
Wasn't Fenix Tx getting back together?
08:26 PM on 11/06/08
oldskool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wow , I almost just had a heart attack, when I saw the words fenix tx again. I never stopped listening to fenix tx. Seen them live like 10 times. The s/t is one of my favorite albums of all time. I have checked out this sub rosa band before. They are O.K. I always wonder if the live album had really lack luster sales so maybe fenix tx thought it was time to call it a day? Fenix tx had so much potential to really do anything in the industry and I can't believe they would let such an opportunity just pass them up. I know there are still alot of fenix fans around. I know so many people who still hold the s/t album in such high regard. Lechuza was ok, but no where near that s/t album. I always wonder what happened with fenix tx. They got back together for the reunion and then Will had vocal problems so they canceled a tour. Then they leave all their fans in the dark with ZERO updates on what the future holds for the band. Anyways, I just wish they would get back together for good and be a serious touring and recording band again.
08:27 PM on 11/06/08
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
It's a nice song. Thought it'd just be eh.
08:31 PM on 11/06/08
vasya
Man of Method
User Info.
subrosa was a band from louisville. but i think they broke up
08:51 PM on 11/06/08
Dan1234
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wow , I almost just had a heart attack, when I saw the words fenix tx again. I never stopped listening to fenix tx. Seen them live like 10 times. The s/t is one of my favorite albums of all time. I have checked out this sub rosa band before. They are O.K. I always wonder if the live album had really lack luster sales so maybe fenix tx thought it was time to call it a day? Fenix tx had so much potential to really do anything in the industry and I can't believe they would let such an opportunity just pass them up. I know there are still alot of fenix fans around. I know so many people who still hold the s/t album in such high regard. Lechuza was ok, but no where near that s/t album. I always wonder what happened with fenix tx. They got back together for the reunion and then Will had vocal problems so they canceled a tour. Then they leave all their fans in the dark with ZERO updates on what the future holds for the band. Anyways, I just wish they would get back together for good and be a serious touring and recording band again.

haha, Lechuza is like one of my favorite albums of all time. Everything this band did was gold
09:01 PM on 11/06/08
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
User Info.
Who cares... post when Denver Harbor's back.
09:03 PM on 11/06/08
mrzippo3
User Info.
This band tries to add me on myspace every day.
09:05 PM on 11/06/08
cory-182
User Info.
I don't care for the first song. It's just a matter of time before Fenix*TX reunites for the 7th time.
09:07 PM on 11/06/08
lesto17
User Info.
haha, Lechuza is like one of my favorite albums of all time. Everything this band did was gold

Same here. The self-titled was really great as well, but "Lechuza" separated them from other bands.

Anyway, I miss FenixTx...
09:07 PM on 11/06/08
lesto17
User Info.
Who cares... post when Denver Harbor's back.

Denver Harbor's album was real good too.
09:10 PM on 11/06/08
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice
User Info.

Amen.
09:22 PM on 11/06/08
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
I might check this out. It'll just make me miss Fenix Tx more.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos