Username
Password
Nightmare of You News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Nightmare of You
Inside AP.net

Pre-Order Nightmare of You's Discography

Posted by: Jamie Pham (11/13/08)
Pre-order Nightmare of You's vinyl discography which includes their self-titled LP and Bang EP on 12" and 10" multicolored marble splattered vinyl. First 200 copies are signed by the band.
BlogAs promised the vinyl pre-order is up and running. If you act fast you will receive one of a limited number of autographed copies. To refresh your memory, this is NOY's discography to date on vinyl. That includes the self titled LP and "Bang" EP on 12" and 10" multicolored marble splattered vinyl!!! The packaging is a double gate fold with new artwork that is full of color and fun. Our new page design features some of the cover art. This makes a great collectors item or gift for anyone. If you order now (and that means NOW) you will receive your copy by the official release date of 12/23 or sooner as they become available.

**NOTE** we WILL ship internationally however you must message us thru paypal with your shipping address so we can calculate the proper postage. Otherwise the domestic shipping rates are already factored in for continental US.

THANK YOU again for all of your support and love. We are very proud of the package we have put together here and have no doubt you will enjoy it. We are now one step closer to recording our next full length album. Those of you who know us and have been with us throughout the years know that we are a completely independent band and do EVERYTHING ourselves. From every musical note to every postage stamp. Every minute of studio time and gallon of gas gets payed for by the four of us and without your support and enthusiasm this band would not exist. We really can't thank you enough.

Much Love,

NOY

Submitted by jrtbighurt

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
09:49 AM on 11/13/08
KillMeTheKing26
http://twitter.com/killmetheking26
User Info.
If you live in Connecticut, they're playing in Hamden tomorrow night for $5 or two canned goods. At the Space.

Go.
09:50 AM on 11/13/08
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
sweet deal
09:53 AM on 11/13/08
froston
User Info.
Bought 1!
10:03 AM on 11/13/08
jrtbighurt
[SOMEONEcallANambulance]
User Info.
I bought one too!
10:19 AM on 11/13/08
Ryzenfall
makin' good time
User Info.
When is a new album coming out.
10:23 AM on 11/13/08
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
Just got mines. Can't wait to get it!
10:45 AM on 11/13/08
mynameiscarterr
Don't dare me, dude!
User Info.
I just might have to get this.

I saw This Is Hell in a basement on Tuesday and I asked Travis if they had the splits there, but he said they wouldn't have them for another couple of days.

So, I might just order both of them.
10:50 AM on 11/13/08
-ben
Finally here.
User Info.
christmas present! i'll ask my g/f if she wants to get me it
10:50 AM on 11/13/08
simplelivin_GCH
drowning in the midwest
User Info.
buying this nowwww
11:14 AM on 11/13/08
crit
@crittweets
User Info.
If I had any money at all I would be buying this right now. Onto the Christmas list you go.
11:40 AM on 11/13/08
handsomedreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you to everyone who has ordered the vinyl.

To answer the question about the new album:

The writing stage of the album is pretty much finished. At this point there are about 13 or so strong songs we have been working with. Those of you who have been to a show recently have probably heard 5-6 of these and we are making sure we truly love playing them live before putting them on record (this is good advice for any band). The next step is to figure out when and where to record it (and how to pay the bill!). The beauty of not dealing with a big beast of a label is that we can release the album pretty much the day that is is finished and not sit around for months. With that said, it should probably be finished in the next few months. Early spring '09 is a fair bet. Thank you all for your patience while we get this right.

Best,

J
12:02 PM on 11/13/08
Tipidi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
bought one!
12:46 PM on 11/13/08
gillygtv
__
User Info.
AWESOME. i hope I'm part of the first 200.
I just did that in 6 seconds. that paypal transaction is awesome. that's the first time I;ve seen a band do that. It's nice to not have to register for some stupid store I'll never use again.
12:53 PM on 11/13/08
wqaq_promo
The Soundtrack of Quinnipiac
User Info.
Yes! WQAQ presents Nightmare of You at The Space in Hamden, CT. TOMORROW! FRIDAY 11/14/08

The Space is at 295 Treadwell St in Hamden, CT (06518), right off Dixwell Ave.

Admission is $5 or 2 canned non-perishable food items. All proceeds benefit the CT Food Bank.

also performing;
Great Caesar and the GoGetters
The Hollow Sound
AC 147
Stalemate

www.wqaq.come
www.thespace.tk
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News