Username
Password
Radio News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Radio
Inside AP.net

The Maine, TV/TV & Charlotte Sometimes On Rossstar

Posted by: Jonathan Lally (11/13/08)
The Maine, TV/TV, and Charlotte Sometimes will be the guests on DJ Rossstar's Punk Rock Show tonight at 7PM PST. You can watch it here or listen to it here. If you have questions for the artist(s), feel free to call (818) 641-1605, or send an IM to DJRossstar08.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
11:38 AM on 11/13/08
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Based on the news posts on this site it looks like The Maine and bands like that are the only bands ever on this show. Never heard this show before but seriously someone else should get a turn. And I like The Maine...
12:12 PM on 11/13/08
loveyoulongtime
Love You Long Time
User Info.
Based on the news posts on this site it looks like The Maine and bands like that are the only bands ever on this show. Never heard this show before but seriously someone else should get a turn. And I like The Maine...
oh not so, my friend. We, Love You Long Time, were on the show a few months ago. We play electro hip pop. A few weeks after that, Mikoto, a hardcore outfit, had their ugly mugs on the show. What kind of stuff would you like to hear on there? You should listen to the show yourself, home school. You'd like it.

Word to your mutha.
Love You Long Time
http://www.myspace.com/loveyoulongtime
12:48 PM on 11/13/08
Liciakasher
This is where the fish lives
User Info.
Actually, oss interviews a very wide variety of bands compared to other online radio hosts who interview the same five teenie bopper American apparel boy bands every few weeks. I've been listening to this show for nearly three years and in tht tim I've seeen Ross interview everyone from Shwayzee to MC Lars to various comedians and authors to the Foo Figyters to Face to Face.

The whole point of the show is to interview bands kids wouldn't normally get to talk to at shows or other instances. If a lot of the fans tell him he should get the Maine on his show, he's going to. That's just how he is. I know for a fact he gets certain bands on his show solely based on what people reqiest, because he's done it for me several times. Moral of the story, educate yourself before you speak.
10:15 PM on 11/13/08
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh not so, my friend. We, Love You Long Time, were on the show a few months ago. We play electro hip pop. A few weeks after that, Mikoto, a hardcore outfit, had their ugly mugs on the show. What kind of stuff would you like to hear on there? You should listen to the show yourself, home school. You'd like it.

Word to your mutha.
Love You Long Time
http://www.myspace.com/loveyoulongtime

Well I love you guys. I saw you play in Rexburg awhile back. You guys are awesome. I dont really care though what is on there because I probably wont tune in I was just saying
09:49 AM on 11/14/08
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I still had some respect for the show until your stupid comment
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music