Username
Password
Plus 44 News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 77.
11:19 PM on 11/13/08
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
great news about travis. new music sounds nice also.
05:07 AM on 11/14/08
loserb0i
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
YAAAAAAAY travis is the reason i got a kit, he cant heal soon enough in my opinion, the guy is a legend

i cant wait for new material, the riffs ive heard of marks look solid, lets here some of travis recording for the album asap
06:12 AM on 11/14/08
2hxc4you
I hate my username so much
User Info.
I-Empire was awful. Mark and Travis could basically fart into the microphone and it would still be a million times better than that album. Glad to hear that Travis is healing and I'll look forward to hearing new material from them whenever it's ready.
I-Empire was not even close to awful, it was so damn good, its just not a Blink 182 record which most people want and if thats not what they get then they dont give a shit. Im sure a lot of Blink fans want everything Mark Tom and Travis to do for the rest of their lives to sound like Blink, well thats not going to happen. Ive been a huge die-hard Blink 182 fan for years and years but at least I have come to terms about everything thats happened and wont happen with Blink 182 in the future. People need to stop living in the past and move forward, try to at least enjoy and embrace the new music they put out, give it a fair chance and if not then so be it. Thats just my opinion ... I know its completely off topic though.
06:24 AM on 11/14/08
ianxcurtis
User Info.
That's good to hear
06:40 AM on 11/14/08
joeygiraldo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
no one commented on mark being interviewed next to a BEER PONG TABLE setup. sup wit dat??
06:45 AM on 11/14/08
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
User Info.
Good to hear that Travis is doing so well.
06:53 AM on 11/14/08
WFUJerseyJon
Murderer's Row '09
User Info.
The loyalty these two share never ceases to impress me. It's unbelievable how much they've shared together.
06:59 AM on 11/14/08
Say Nothing
Oh the burdens of time
User Info.
Amazing news for Travis...On top of that I can't wait for the new album. Been waiting quite a while now and any ex Blink acts always get me excited
07:20 AM on 11/14/08
steveo2358
User Info.
Good to hear Travis is healing well, hopefully we'll see him back behind the kit soon
07:23 AM on 11/14/08
derekmoyer4
----
User Info.
good news here
10:50 AM on 11/14/08
koochieguy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yay..once he recovers completely im going to ask him to play for my band..heh
11:07 AM on 11/14/08
Spadde
User Info.
I'm so happy for travis, but I'm still not over the fact this bizarre situation had to happen. I've been such a crazy fan of blink/AVA/+44 for so many years, it seems like it was a friend of mine who was in the plane accident.

It's a huge relief Travis is doin well, and I'm thrilled to here that +44 is coming back
12:16 PM on 11/14/08
blinkme
Sinatra blue
User Info.
I-Empire was not even close to awful, it was so damn good, its just not a Blink 182 record which most people want and if thats not what they get then they dont give a shit. Im sure a lot of Blink fans want everything Mark Tom and Travis to do for the rest of their lives to sound like Blink, well thats not going to happen. Ive been a huge die-hard Blink 182 fan for years and years but at least I have come to terms about everything thats happened and wont happen with Blink 182 in the future. People need to stop living in the past and move forward, try to at least enjoy and embrace the new music they put out, give it a fair chance and if not then so be it. Thats just my opinion ... I know its completely off topic though.
when did i once ask blink to come back? i actually adored we don't need to whisper and went to pretty much every show they played in london including their very first show at the electric ball room. i-empire was complete shit with sirens being the one exception.
01:39 PM on 11/14/08
ExplodingStereo
User Info.
Pretend like you weren't excited by the Hoppus/Barker combination, just pretend...

I was absolutely excited for them to continue making music, but I expected a lot and once I heard "When Your Heart Stops Beating", my expectations dropped a lot.
02:01 PM on 11/14/08
2hxc4you
I hate my username so much
User Info.
when did i once ask blink to come back? i actually adored we don't need to whisper and went to pretty much every show they played in london including their very first show at the electric ball room. i-empire was complete shit with sirens being the one exception.
That wasnt completely directed toward you or what you said, it was pretty much a generalized statement and my opinion, thats all. To each his own my friend.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests