Password

12:04 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
Farm stuff was from their pilot. Office stuff was tacked on after the fact, as you can tell by the lack of continuity with the previous episode.
Right, either was I wasn't a fan, althouhg I LOL'd when Dwight's brother drove into the grave, realized what he did, but left it there anyway.

Oh, and the fact that the Schrute family thought it rational to instead check the body for a pulse, (they buried a couple live people accidentally) they blast it multiple times with a shotgun.
01:51 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
Eh, not as bad as I was expecting. I laughed a few times. Weakest episode in a long time for sure.
03:42 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
I was happy they at least had a good chunk of the episode devoted to Office stuff. It wasn't terrible. I think I laughed a few times.
03:43 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
I didn't think the Farm pilot was that awful
03:48 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Any time Majandra Delfino shows up in something, all I can think of is Maria from Roswell.

Now I'm wondering how they'll resolve all this open ended stuff with Dwight for the rest of The Office. Have him leave The Office to run the farm as was originally planned before The Farm died on its way back to its home planet? Have him date this other girl until Angela finally decides that yes she does want to be with Dwight?

Edit: Also glad NBC passed on this. Paul Lieberstein really is Toby.

Ha, the second time I've seen you bring up Roswell (first being in the Iron Man 3 thread). I really need to do a re-watch of that series. Been seeing Shiri on Girls and it got me thinking of the show too.

Roswell is the only thing I've seen Majandra in so that's immediately what I thought of as well. She looked really good in this episode.
05:40 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
"This is the original sign-in sheet for the first day of casting for The Office given to me by Allison Jones, our incredible casting agent. I was the very first person to audition for the series, 11/06/03. Notice all the amazing talent on the sheet, including the amazing #13! This is perhaps the greatest Office keepsake I have. So grateful for the best job I will ever have."

06:08 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
xJesusFreakx
Rejoice! Rejoice!
PA
Male - 26 Years Old
Was everything revolving around the farm shot apart from the actually office episode? I ask because we see Dwight going to everyone with the dirt, but doesn't bother to talk with Andy. Then later we thee inside the office, in a different storyline from the farm, and Andy is present.

Just watched the episode (sadly), and I also noticed that Jim was at his old desk in the cold open.

They probably should have just ditched "The Farm" altogether and maybe saved it as a DVD bonus feature.
06:38 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
--------------------
Male
So weird to think about Adam Scott as Jim
07:02 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
tdlyon
Set phasers to love me
Maryland
Male
So weird to think about Adam Scott as Jim

He definitely would have pulled it off.
07:03 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
I could obviously be wrong, but I wouldn't be able to see Adam Scott sticking with the show for 7+ seasons if he did end up being Jim
07:05 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
bones jones
'rrhea
Providence, RI
Male - 29 Years Old
what? lol
07:38 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
Nyquist Theorem
Love leaves scars.
Farmington Hills, MI
Male - 28 Years Old
Ha, the second time I've seen you bring up Roswell (first being in the Iron Man 3 thread). I really need to do a re-watch of that series. Been seeing Shiri on Girls and it got me thinking of the show too.

Roswell is the only thing I've seen Majandra in so that's immediately what I thought of as well. She looked really good in this episode.
Haha, I must admit here....I recently re-watched Roswell on Netflix. I've got to say, there are things I remembered much differently as a teenager. I was watching with my wife and she'd never seen it before. It was occasionally very embarrassing for me. Season 3 is still the worst though. All that Snapple.

Edit: Although I'm still mad they killed Alex (despite the fact that I think, in retrospect, it ended up creating one of the better story arcs the show ever did).
07:57 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I could obviously be wrong, but I wouldn't be able to see Adam Scott sticking with the show for 7+ seasons if he did end up being Jim

So you don't think Adam Scott will stick around as Ben for 7+ seasons if he has the chance?
07:59 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
So you don't think Adam Scott will stick around as Ben for 7+ seasons if he has the chance?
no, I just think that Parks is a way better show than The Office and he'd know that, or somethin
08:01 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
bones jones
'rrhea
Providence, RI
Male - 29 Years Old

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles