Male
new thread!
07:47 PM on 11/15/08 
User Info.
Hojonny
youtube.com/crashtestprod
Milwaukee, WI
Male - 24 Years Old
the fourth season was terribly unfunny. i think the writers were thrown off their game because of the strike. so far, the fifth season has restored my faith in the office.

Really? I feel like this is just as bad, if not worse, than season 4.
12:10 AM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
smogs
Suit Up
San Diego, CA
Female
Ryan can't leave.
He brings the douche bag-ness to the office that no one else can copy!!
12:14 AM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
Adrian Villagomez
The Sword the Anvil the Stone
Austin, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
I want your avatar. Where'd you find that?
04:40 AM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
tait
@
Shanghai/California
Male
I want your avatar. Where'd you find that?
somewhere on superhero hype haha
07:40 AM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
kolby182
kolby182
columbus, ohio
Male - 31 Years Old
andy bernard is the best! i love the whole 9 nards
11:03 AM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
Hojonny
Milwaukee, WI
Male - 24 Years Old
Ryan can't leave.
He brings the douche bag-ness to the office that no one else can copy!!

Incorrect. His character has gotten ridiculous, and it's just so unbelievable that he would be rehired. It just makes no sense. I'm glad he's leaving.
11:10 AM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
DeadCityScars
Pit Boss
jersey shore, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
the fourth season was terribly unfunny. i think the writers were thrown off their game because of the strike. so far, the fifth season has restored my faith in the office.

are you kidding me man? I thought the fourth season is where the writers upp'd their game and really surprised me. From the cold open to the season close - gold imo. This season is a little "different" feeling to me, but so far I wouldn't describe any of the episodes as unfunny. - or any office ep to be honest.

I'm completely confused as to what they are going to do with Pam though. I thought the art degree would be her ticket out of the Office (at the end of the series)....so this is a surprise. did anyone else think this?
11:14 AM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
Until The Bombs
@_johnleary
West Chester, PA
Male - 29 Years Old
They clearly don't know where they are going with this show, but this season is definitely better than the last.
11:14 AM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
DeadCityScars
Pit Boss
jersey shore, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Incorrect. His character has gotten ridiculous, and it's just so unbelievable that he would be rehired. It just makes no sense. I'm glad he's leaving.

my sentiments exactly.....but did I miss something, is he leaving again now?
12:03 PM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
Hojonny
Milwaukee, WI
Male - 24 Years Old
my sentiments exactly.....but did I miss something, is he leaving again now?

yeah, check the Entertainment Roundup!
12:08 PM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
HangsLikeHeaven
coughin' like you caught a cold
Hamilton, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah, it sort've seems like there isn't much direction. Hopefully there is some with the explanation of Michael's outburst on Wallace.
12:18 PM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
all is on.
but i'm gonna mace you in the face!
Springfield, MO
Female - 27 Years Old
are you kidding me man? I thought the fourth season is where the writers upp'd their game and really surprised me. From the cold open to the season close - gold imo. This season is a little "different" feeling to me, but so far I wouldn't describe any of the episodes as unfunny. - or any office ep to be honest.

I'm completely confused as to what they are going to do with Pam though. I thought the art degree would be her ticket out of the Office (at the end of the series)....so this is a surprise. did anyone else think this?

okay i'm a girl... but no i am not kidding. the thing that i don't like about the fourth season is that it felt like a completely different show. the humor changed from mildly dry to something any 13 year old girl could laugh at, and the dry humor is what i like most about the show.

but i agree, i did think that pam would stay in new york, jim would follow and that would be the eventual demise of the show. at least it looks like the show will be around a little longer than i expected, so yay for that.
12:57 PM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
smogs
Suit Up
San Diego, CA
Female

Well, while I agree it is unbelievable that he would be rehired, I still like his presence on the show. The random conversations he's been apart of (like last week when Jim asks Ryan about Kelly) have been funny and just suit his office persona. It's going to be weird now that BJ Novak wants to leave even though Ryan was rehired, so it'll be interesting to see how the writers explain his absence.
12:58 PM on 11/16/08 
User Info.
Until The Bombs
@_johnleary
West Chester, PA
Male - 29 Years Old
Yeah, it sort've seems like there isn't much direction. Hopefully there is some with the explanation of Michael's outburst on Wallace.

I thought he was just angry over Wallace sending Holly away.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos