Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 61
07:52 PM on 03/04/09
xR3PTARx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Your review....
....SUCKS

Seriously, that was a horrible review. Get over yourself and your bitterness about "technocore trend" If you don't like the genre then you can't do an objective review. Stick to whatever crap you listen to moron. And just a review of your review, autotuned isn't a trend that was started by Forever The Sickest Kids, so you really have no idea what your talking about. Nice try though.

I award you a 2 out of 5 stars
07:59 PM on 03/04/09
xR3PTARx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band seriously sounds exactly like The Devil Wears Prada. I'm not even joking. Exactly. Plagues-era TDWP at least.

WRONG.
EPIC FAIL

they sound nothing like it (just because a band plays the same instruments and includes a synth, does not make it the same band. The albums are not even close to the same)
if you don't know what you're talking about you should probably not waste your time posting.
08:03 PM on 03/04/09
xR3PTARx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
FAD OVER NOW!

Music lately. It's either pop-punk, screamo, or that nasty scene kid muck. This bands just adds to it.

I'm sorry douche,
Why don't you tell me what you listen to and listen to me make fun of that.
08:01 AM on 03/19/09
EmaleeMae
asdfghjkl;
User Info.
The first time I saw these guys, was in Lancaster Ohio, there were very few people at the show.
It was an amazing show, they're great guys.
But, they've changed so much since the first time I saw them.
I've seen them twice since then.
Thye have talent, yes.
08:02 AM on 03/19/09
EmaleeMae
asdfghjkl;
User Info.
WRONG.
EPIC FAIL

they sound nothing like it (just because a band plays the same instruments and includes a synth, does not make it the same band. The albums are not even close to the same)
if you don't know what you're talking about you should probably not waste your time posting.
You're right.
03:25 PM on 03/21/09
LittleHeart7
User Info.
the guy that wrote this review is a sad jealous little fuck, the only reason he doesnt like this cd is either a) its not celine dion or b) they openly sing about God
06:38 PM on 03/25/09
justind1223
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ok none of u know what your talking about their style is one of uniqueness... they bring the message across so well and they also live their lives as great christians. they do what many bands do and i understand that, but they also have their unique style making them an extrememly good band. they should be credited with a lot more then u people give them
12:39 AM on 03/27/09
movieman8845
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I definitely respect your review, although I completely disagree...

This is my favorite album I own, I think the lyrics stand above the rest, even if they are sometimes cheesy make you feel good lyrics. They're Passionate and bold. You have to appreciate this band for what they are, not what you want them to be.

And agreed that they sound totally different from TDWP, I can definitely hear their influence, but AA's style is way different.
08:32 PM on 04/19/09
circatbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love it when n00bs register just to bitch at reviewers for giving an album they love a low score.
09:04 PM on 05/28/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
this band is amazing... they know exactly what they're doing... although they do sound like an electro tdwp, and they have incredible screaming... their singer shows the message while I swear to God that the screaming is like an alter-ego to the band... just think about it next time you hear a song... especially Bro, Ashley's here... the best song on this album.
09:06 PM on 05/28/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
not really they kinda do in the way that their songs are constructed and how there is an inaudible yet kinda heavy screamer that breaks down before having his accomplise sing a part of the song that portrays a message extremely well... just think about it, it's just hard to explain.
10:32 AM on 06/04/09
jamesxoath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band seriously sounds exactly like The Devil Wears Prada. I'm not even joking. Exactly. Plagues-era TDWP at least.
Finally someone else thinks that. When I first listened to this, all I could think about was TDWP's vocalists and breakdowns. But it's grown on me.
10:33 AM on 06/04/09
jamesxoath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Finally someone else thinks that. When I first listened to this, all I could think about was TDWP's vocalists and breakdowns. But it's grown on me.
10:34 AM on 06/04/09
jamesxoath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Stupid double posts. >.>
10:35 AM on 06/04/09
jamesxoath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
WRONG.
EPIC FAIL

Wow, you're a real asshole. I love how your name is xR3PTARx. Just as original as these bands.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos