poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
=)
08:23 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
to me, I no longer care about a Blink reunion. Don't get me wrong I would fucking love it, but I got to see them 5 times, they had their fun, and I'm enjoying the 2 seperate bands.

I'm not holding my breath for the day that the reunion is posted on the main page of this site. I'm just happy to see them talking and hanging out, THAT is all I really wanted to see.

Then again.....I DID get to see Blink 5 times haha, if I hadn't seen them at all, I would disagree with everything I just wrote =)
08:27 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
I think we all know that Blink-182 will never have the same live impact they used to have if they reformed. Even before the break-up, you could see the cracks in the live shows.

I hope they don't reform.

I don't know if you have their final show in Dublin in audio or video, but it's depressing to hear, you can def. tell the tension that was built up between mark and tom. Almost no jokes, and Tom does come across at that show as a total fucking asshole. It breaks my hear to listen to that show, you can tell it was the end.

Plus I feel the same way you do, that "bad blood" will always be there between those 3, it will never truely go away. Unless they wait 20 years like The Eagles did haha
08:30 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
Dudes who cares about a blink reunion good charlotte is going to fill that void!!!!

fucking win
08:31 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
Ok so I'm completely amazed and really happy that they're talking again. But it just seems kinda weird. First there's a post a day or so ago that blink is re opening the merch section of their site and Hot Topic has the blink shirt back in stock and now this. Angels & Airwaves are my favorite band right now but this would be huge. But just please don't stop doing Angels lol.

I'm glad someone else has the Angels love.

Blink will always be my #1 but AVA is one damn good band.
08:33 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
As much as I would love a blink reunion, I'm not sure it if would feel right at this point.

Part of what made blink so special was the friendship they shared and to just not talk to your two best friends for four years...there was obviously something terribly wrong.

I'm just saying that if they ever do reunite, I would want to to be on their terms when all four of them were good friends like they used to be.

so...are you including Scott?
08:35 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
No I mean, Travis, Tom, Mark and myself....you fuck.

oh....oh shit, that.....that was a good one man
08:37 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
Angels & Airwaves is amazing. I've seen them live four times now and it gets better every time. I predict Angels and +44 stay around but Blink would be a reunion tour and possibly one more album...and +44 will join ModLife. Haha who knows but it could all happen.

I support this idea 100%
08:39 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
Hold on...keep that mouth open so I can use your mouth as a cumdumpster.

:slut:
08:42 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
Mark Hoppus is a good man.

and DEF. the most attractive member of the group hahaha
08:43 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
Feb. 22, 2010

Blink is back.

08:46 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
For real. It was devastating when they stopped being best friends.

no joke, it killed me to watch the end of the Urethra Chronicles 2 when they got all sappy about how much they love each other and how Tom needs to talk to Mark everyday.
08:49 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
If there is ever a reunion show, you bet your ass I'm on the first plane out to that destination.

AP.net sponsored event??
08:50 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
i dont see it being anywhere else but San Diego. At a small club, Soma perhaps. I see them doing this right if at all. It would be beyond nuts, but it seems like something they would do
09:02 PM on 11/18/08
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
I deleted it. It was my thread. =/

so let's make a new one!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates