Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
08:24 PM on 11/18/08
Doolb-Oidua
User Info.
This thread is gonna explode.

Either way, I smiled when I read this. Makes me so fucking happy. I hope for a reunion (I swear, I don't give a shit, I would pay HUGE money to fly anywhere for a blink show), but reunion or no reunion- i'm just glad that they're talking. They're my favourite band, always have been.
09:05 PM on 11/18/08
Doolb-Oidua
User Info.
If they played a small club, there would be RIOTS.
Not happening, hahaha. As cool as that would be, not happening.
If they played one show in an ARENA the internet would break with people trying to get tickets (talking about if there was just ONE show).
10:08 PM on 11/18/08
Doolb-Oidua
User Info.
I actually like angels too. There are a few really good songs, despite a bit too much repetition.
11:13 PM on 11/18/08
Doolb-Oidua
User Info.
If I ever got to see blink-182 live, I don't even know. I'd just kill for it. Last post on this thread, but fuck this got my hopes up. I tried to see them in 2004 in Seattle with No Doubt. In 2001 when they were here, I wasn't allowed to go (and that's actually the last time they've been here, hahaha. i cried). A chance to see my favourite band live would be incredible.
11:25 PM on 11/18/08
Doolb-Oidua
User Info.
I hear a lot of people talking about how Tom's a jackass to his fans. I've never met Travis, so I can't say anything there. I met Mark really quickly once before a show, but there were so many kids crowded around that I couldn't really do anything but get a quick picture, handshake, and introduction. I met Tom- and actually got to talk to him- and was FAR from disappointed. He was awesome. Incredibly nice. He kept asking me questions and making conversation and just made me feel really comfortable. I was shaking nonstop before because in 6th-9th grade, I idolized him. I still look up to him. Anyone I've talked to who's met him says the same.

I'm not calling you out because you're not the only person that I've heard say that, but it doesn't really match my experience. And I'm definitely not arguing your point about his ego.
01:12 PM on 11/19/08
Doolb-Oidua
User Info.
i'm actually gonna go watch the urethra chronicles 2 right now, because this time maybe the end won't leave me upset.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos