Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
09:54 AM on 11/19/08
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh shit. This is very good news for them and for everyone it seems. But I agree they should just co headline first before they really try to get along together in a band again
10:56 AM on 11/19/08
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
and there's also the "growing up" aspect. while dude ranch is easily my favorite, I loved the self-titled too. I felt like they had set themselves up to have a long career with that record, and I was so disappointed that I wouldn't be able to hear where they went from there. they couldn't have written the same way forever. but for purposes of like a one shot last album deal, it would be great to see em go back to their roots a little bit.

in a perfect world, Tom would get off his high horse and realize that AVA will never change the world or any of that garbage. but like I said, I highly doubt that Tom could go back to writing blink 182 songs. but I can hope. I really think we will at least get a reunion tour at some point though. and that would be enough for me.
At least Tom and Mark still talk like they're those same skate punk kids with a ton of fucking attitude. That alone to me shows that they'll never grow up and are able to do what they did. Might just take a little extra effort
08:59 AM on 11/21/08
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah. I mean, from what live footage I've seen of AVA, Tom pretty much talks the same as he did with blink, which to me makes AVA just sound forced and fake.
Thats what I was thinking. I hate AVA so much
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News