Displaying user's 7 posts
08:24 PM on 11/18/08
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
good to re-connect like that.
10:17 PM on 11/18/08
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
i want blink to reunite only because i never want to hear another AvA song as long as i live.
10:33 PM on 11/18/08
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
But dude, I like AVA

and i like you, but i don't like them haha

You were right, if Tom wasn't in AVA everyone hear would praise it.

AVA is solid.

not true.

i wouldn't care if it was Jim Adkins, Chris Conley, or anyone else I love fronting AvA.

i will not enjoy pretentious noise with 2 minute instrumental introductions to every song. i will not support bad lyircs, bad singing, and overall bad music. i refuse to support bands and musicians who think they're better than every other band and musician out there and try to prove it by creating a pompous mess of monotonous, emotionless shit.

tom delonge did blink out of fun and passion. he does AvA to be a rockstar. i will not support a band like that.
10:40 PM on 11/18/08
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
wow....that right there....is hate haha

hahaha i hate very few bands more than i hate AvA. they do not deserve the popularity and recognition they receive in the least. if you gave me a week, i could probably list at least 500 bands who's music is more worthy of the praise AvA receives. it's bullshit to me & upsets me in a lot of ways, especially when bands break up because they're broke because they don't get half of what AvA does and yet make music that is far superior.

i could go on and on about AvA, but it would be pointless haha. nothing i say is going to change the fact that bad music is more popular than good music and most likely always will be.
10:51 PM on 11/18/08
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
now I have to know, what are some other bands you hate more? hahaha, and please say some other than the typical Metro Station, 3Oh!3 hahahaha, cause EVERYONE hates those bands

haha i had a big long response typed out to this, but i don't like being negative on here as often as i possibly can. AvA, Paramore, and FOB are pretty much the only bands i will consistently shit-talk on AP. while there are plenty more that i dislike, some just as much or even more than those 3 bands, i just ignore them. the consistent popularity and adoration those 3 bands receive though drives me nuts and i feel inclined to comment on them when they're brought up.
10:58 PM on 11/18/08
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
well, for the most part popular = bad.

couldn't help but notice you didn't mention Hinder.......hahahahaha

it's just a given that bands like Hinder, Nickelback, Creed, and other like-minded bands are terrible. i need not mention that they're terrible or that i dislike them because it should simply be known and understood because they're, well, awful and everyone with an IQ of an average 18 year old should know that. some don't, i know, but they should.
10:59 PM on 11/18/08
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
yeah, I just cannot resist the urge to bash AVA and FOB when they have a thread on here. I wish I could resist. but it's futile. haha. I know what you mean.

haha exactly. you just can't help it; they're just that bad.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos