Kill_the_radio
Don't wait too long to come home
User Info.
Mark is the man!
07:28 AM on 11/19/08
Chrisshanahan87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
he wouldn't have even mentioned a reunion if the 3 of them hadn't talked about it. he knew this would generate hype, I think they'll play a few shows before they decide whether or not to record tho.
07:29 AM on 11/19/08
chrisstahl
chris
User Info.
How about an Angels & Airwaves, (+44), and Blink-182 tour? (+44) would open the show and then AvA would take the stage (this way Travis could rest). The final act being Blink-182. I'd go see it!

let's get boxcar up in this bitch too.
07:31 AM on 11/19/08
MarsEatWorld
This is it.
User Info.
let's get boxcar up in this bitch too.
i know right!
that would be an epic tour.
07:32 AM on 11/19/08
sofaraway
We're so far away.
User Info.
When he mentioned that they hung out for "a few hours" i was like "WHAT THE F*&#!"

This is the start of something, I can feel it.
07:36 AM on 11/19/08
L.G. FUAD
User Info.
I love mark.
07:39 AM on 11/19/08
Mibabalou
Desolate Earth :: The End Is Here
User Info.
i love it
07:45 AM on 11/19/08
r0ckst4r
User Info.
That's awesome. :)
07:47 AM on 11/19/08
oldskool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is such GREAT news. This is all I ever wanted is for these dudes to be friends again. If blink 182 comes back now it will be for the right reasons. This is definitely a step in the right direction. I have been waiting to go on ap.net now for years waiting for news like this. It came like a thief in the night, because I was not expecting this today when I came on the site. I am so glad the ball is finally rolling again for the blink guys, and I am praying they end up back together.
07:57 AM on 11/19/08
oldskool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You know I wouldn't want Blink 182 to be back if they were not friends again. The album would probably suck and the live show would have none of that special chemistry. Towards the tail end of Blink they were not getting along and I could always sense it. I would love for them to all reconnect as friends and record an album that sounded like their older stuff. 3 dudes playing fun, aggressive, punk rock music. That is the blink we all fell in love with. That is essentially is a crappy punk rock band. That is what makes them so great. Every band in the so called "scene" that plays so called "poppunk" are just blink rip offs who emphasis horrible pop music with zero punk elements. I cannot get into any of the newer bands today. Blink 182 pop punk is the best music I have ever heard. I have been listening to dude ranch for 10 years now and the album never gets old. Dude ranch is the album that changed who I was as a person and after all these years it is still my favorite. I really hope Blink 182 comes back and are like the old blink 182. I don't want a ava/plus 44 mash up, I want BLINK 182!
07:57 AM on 11/19/08
just-in.
Burritos and New Found Glory.
User Info.
great news. great, great news.
08:08 AM on 11/19/08
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
User Info.
woah
08:20 AM on 11/19/08
funployee
User Info.
Oh MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING NEWS.
08:20 AM on 11/19/08
just-in.
Burritos and New Found Glory.
User Info.
this would be wonderful timing to get Blink back. Good Charlotte are going to try to fill the gap blink left..fuck that. Blink needs to come back and show the world how Pop Punk is done. I'm sick of all these "pop punk" bands coming out with their dance shit and them thinking they are the new generation of pop punk. Most of those bands are just boy bands of the late 90's, without the major labels and not nearly as much success. There are about 4 or 5 active pop punk bands out there still that keep passing the torch that Blink and Green Day lit in the 90's. If we saw new Blink and Green Day albums within the same few years, the world would be a better place.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos