AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 30
Displaying posts 435 - 450 of 478
02:29 PM on 11/19/08
satanisanerd
User Info.
A reunion would be great, I'd love to see it. If it ever happens, I'm sure it'll be at Bamboozle.
02:30 PM on 11/19/08
c_rob2700
User Info.
I just shit and came in my pants at the same time
02:31 PM on 11/19/08
sweitz03
sWeitZ
User Info.
Dudes who cares about a blink reunion good charlotte is going to fill that void!!!!

well played sir :)

i cant jump too much off the deep end, but id love to see something happen with those 3. main stream music is such shit today, they could really do some damage with a new cd
02:46 PM on 11/19/08
lbc182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have said from the very beginning...They will be back together no more than 6 years after they break up. Guarantee it.
03:08 PM on 11/19/08
Loch_Doun
registered registered user
User Info.
aww that warms my heart :]
03:13 PM on 11/19/08
speak easy
blazed & confused
User Info.
love this dude
03:19 PM on 11/19/08
krischel
User Info.
i love blink's music, but i always wondered how three people that were best friends could just stop talking. i'm glad to see they've gotten past it, and are talking to one another again. i hope a reunion takes place, but for now i wont get my hopes up.
03:38 PM on 11/19/08
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
I just shit and came in my pants at the same time
as did i
03:41 PM on 11/19/08
bennyspictures
bennyspictures
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ok so I'm completely amazed and really happy that they're talking again. But it just seems kinda weird. First there's a post a day or so ago that blink is re opening the merch section of their site and Hot Topic has the blink shirt back in stock and now this. Angels & Airwaves are my favorite band right now but this would be huge. But just please don't stop doing Angels lol.
that sucks that their your favorite band.man, you've got me all depressed now.you gotta listen to better music, hell try scratching a chalk board with your fingers.
03:44 PM on 11/19/08
Tyler182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thats so fucking cool that they are talking to tom again
im so stoked

rip jerry finn, lil chris, and che
04:07 PM on 11/19/08
INhopewefail
User Info.
I hope they don't reunite. Their legacy will be ruined by the current music industry. It's like my favorite pair of pants that don't fit anymore. Yeah, they were awesome....but they don't fit anymore.
04:14 PM on 11/19/08
sceneunheard
These vices don't hold me down
User Info.
the fact that they're just talking again makes it feel like everythings a little bit better haha. i almost feel like a reunion would be too much to ask for, but you can bet your ass if it happens i'm allllll over it ahhaha.
04:16 PM on 11/19/08
IAPAI
User Info.
this may have already been talked about, so forgive me if im redundant. but did anyone notice that exactly when the "industry" started going downhill was right after the split? it was as if they were the glue that held it together. i always wondered if that was a coincidence.

you can stop wondering: yes, it was a coincidence.

Something called "the internet" is actually to blame.
04:18 PM on 11/19/08
oldskool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hope they don't reunite. Their legacy will be ruined by the current music industry. It's like my favorite pair of pants that don't fit anymore. Yeah, they were awesome....but they don't fit anymore.

please never compare blink 182 to your pants again.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/sto...22714022927 7
05:16 PM on 11/19/08
mutualaddiction
How am I not myself?
User Info.
How about an Angels & Airwaves, (+44), and Blink-182 tour? (+44) would open the show and then AvA would take the stage (this way Travis could rest). The final act being Blink-182. I'd go see it!

Yep, that is exactly what I thought. They already both play blink songs on tour, why not just tour together and let the hijinks ensue!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos