AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fall Out Boy News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Contest: Fall Out Boy Concert Special Tickets

Posted by - 09:06 AM on 11/26/08
Update: Today's your last day to sign up for this contest. Make sure to get your responses in.

To celebrate the upcoming Fall Out Boy: Live from The Chicago Theatre concert special on Fuse TV on December 16th, Fuse and AbsolutePunk want to give you and a friend the chance to attend the concert taping on December 2nd in Chicago. In the replies, tell us why you think you deserve to be selected and we'll pick the best post as the winner. You have until Sunday night (11/30), so get started!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 151
09:09 AM on 11/26/08
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I shouldnt be selected because I don't live in america.
09:14 AM on 11/26/08
tomj2006
User Info.
I think i deserve to get these tickets because fall out boy will always have a place in my heart ever since take this to your grave and that's what got me into all of this kind of music. Pete may be a glamour king but i have a ton of respect for these guys. Ever since i first saw these guys years and years ago with Midtown, i've always wanted to see them again but not in a gigantic tour setting. This would be a perfect opportunity for that. :)
09:17 AM on 11/26/08
alert=danger
twitter.com/christopmclean
User Info.
Do you have to live in America or are AP and Fuse going to be super cool and fly people over, if that is true then i will write something amazing if not i will cry.
09:18 AM on 11/26/08
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do you have to live in America or are AP and Fuse going to be super cool and fly people over, if that is true then i will write something amazing if not i will cry.
Commence crying.
09:19 AM on 11/26/08
Saying Sorry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think I should be selected because Fall Out Boy is my life! If I am ever upset or having a bad day I always know Sugar were going down will always brighten my day, and when I broke up with my girlfriend after 3 years who loved fall out boy with me thanks for the memories blasted my speakers for a good week. I have followed the band for so long now and every single time a concert of theirs comes by I am always some how busy, or under the weather so I know if I go I cannot scream on the top of my lungs like I would like to. I love fall out boy, with out their music I don't know what I would do.
09:27 AM on 11/26/08
mp3o
...but to lazy to move
User Info.
I think I should be picked cause I've been wanting to see fall out boy again but don't feel like standing in line at some hot topic in order to get an opportunity to purchase tickets. Most likely I'll be next to girl X buying the newest Static-X T-shirt, while the dude behind me reminisces about how last time he saw fall out boy they were good and it was at some bowling alley in Wilmette. Boo that.
09:29 AM on 11/26/08
Illuminate
It's a shame we need everything
User Info.
09:30 AM on 11/26/08
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
if Anton got to choose it would probaly be Tomj2006 because he brought up Midtown haha
09:31 AM on 11/26/08
SteveHolt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have been a huge fall out boy fan since TTTYG came out and have enjoyed their next two album as well. Even though I live about 20 minutes away from Chicago, I've never seen them live! Even though they play here often, it always seems like work or school gets in the way. I'm still a full-time student and support myself so I have to work over 50 hours a week while taking 14 hours at a local community college. I actually do have Tuesday night off both school and work so I would actually be able to attend and I think a dvd filming would be a great chance to see one of your all-time favorite bands live in their hometown!
09:35 AM on 11/26/08
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
I have been a huge fall out boy fan since TTTYG came out and have enjoyed their next two album as well. Even though I live about 20 minutes away from Chicago, I've never seen them live! Even though they play here often, it always seems like work or school gets in the way. I'm still a full-time student and support myself so I have to work over 50 hours a week while taking 14 hours at a local community college. I actually do have Tuesday night off both school and work so I would actually be able to attend and I think a dvd filming would be a great chance to see one of your all-time favorite bands live in their hometown!

i dont think its a DVD taping, but its a concert taping and its going to be on tv. I wish all of you good luck. I just hope i can get tickets for FOB in LA haha
09:37 AM on 11/26/08
Chasetony
User Info.
I had the great chance to have them play at my 21st birthday party and thats where I met my now fiance. We have been together since 2003 and would love the chance to thank them for bringing us together. It was at a concert in Clinton, Iowa, with Park and 2nd Best! I remember hearing Yule Shoot Your Eye Out around the XMAS of 2002 and knowing I had to have them come to Iowa and play a concert. All they wanted was gas money and said they would love to play. I was totally pumped and printed some shirts up for them in addition to the money I gave them. It would just be really cool to let them know I still appreciate that night!
09:37 AM on 11/26/08
RunningFool
Hurry up with my damn croissant
User Info.
What kind of day is December 2nd? My final project for English is due on the third and I have class that whole week.

Tuesday. Hmph.
09:38 AM on 11/26/08
SteveHolt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i dont think its a DVD taping, but its a concert taping and its going to be on tv. I wish all of you good luck. I just hope i can get tickets for FOB in LA haha
oh, i just read it fast and assumed dvd filming. tv show would also be cool i guess!
09:39 AM on 11/26/08
captainoats32
User Info.
I think i should be selected because i like turtles

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News