Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 51 of 51
08:52 PM on 12/01/08
StartAngry&Mad
Lets get these people moving faster
User Info.
I'll forgive him for the guest appearance with Fergie, but if he ever lowers himself like that again, it's over.
09:13 PM on 12/01/08
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
I'll forgive him for the guest appearance with Fergie, but if he ever lowers himself like that again, it's over.

it's been over for a while.
12:18 PM on 12/02/08
oh...rly
User Info.
Why does everyone like kanye's new one? I just don't get it. He's a fucking rapper, not Marvin Gay, sorry that album really failed in my eyes. Maybe it's just the fact that I wanna hear some Spaceship or Get 'em High and not "art." I'm not bashing him for trying to create something new, but all the autotuning is just taking away from his talent, not adding to it.

but, anyway, I think Luda is actually a really good rapper/actor and I'm excited to hear this one now.

People used to say that same thing about Kanye rapping. Everyone said he should stick to production. But we see how that opinion changed. Kanye isn't just a rapper, he is a musician. And what hes feeling at the time influences how he writes. He wasn't writing this so people could see how talented he is, he was writing it because he had shit he wanted to deal with first. And selling a couple hundred thousand albums never hurt anyone.
06:28 PM on 12/03/08
LastDeclaration
mmm tasty
User Info.
The royal penis is clean, your highness!

Thank you, KING SHIT.
08:08 AM on 12/04/08
TheClockworks
User Info.
It was good, yeah, real good.
06:21 AM on 12/12/08
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
I'm in agreement with JoeLibyan here. Nothing Luda's done has been solid since Word of Mouf. It's good but it's not GREAT. This album is fine, but nothing earth shattering.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos