1. Forgive Durden - Razias Shadow: A Musical
2. Hit The Lights - Skip School Start Fights
3. Sigur Ros - Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust
4. The Maine - Can't Stop, Won't Stop
5. Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs
6. Forever The Sickest Kids - Underdog Alma Mater
7. You, Me, And Everyone We Know - So Young, So Insane
8. The Audition - Champion
9. The Mars Volta -The Bedlam In Goliath
10. Owl City - Maybe I'm Dreaming
*2008 was such a solid year for pop music, fuck the haters! Not every artist has to be on a quest to write the next Ok Computer or Sgt Pepper, have some fun.*
Biggest Disappointments of 2008
1. Our trailer being impounded in Indiana.
2. Hearing Metro Station at gas stations across the country
3. Still no new Cannibal Ox release.
4. No releases from Aesop, El-p, or Cage.
Best place to find out what Jessie Lacey ate for breakfast.
1. His kitchen.
Why don't more kids jock...
2. The Lives of Famous Men
Hyped for fresh jams from
2. Brand New
3. Aesop Rock
4. Two Tounges
5. As Tall As Lions
Wish I'd hear jams from
1. Broken Social Scene
3. Blink 182
4. Cannibal Ox