Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22.
01:18 AM on 12/26/08
FutureReference
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I actually really liked this album. Some post-hardcore bands like Alesana and Four Letter Lie just don't do it for me..other bands, like We Came As Romans just really hit the spot..the vocals and fantastic on this album..to the point I actually wish they'd emphasize those more in this EP..overall, like said above, nothing groundbreaking, but it's really enjoyable music..this band might just make it.
04:47 PM on 01/10/09
donwagenblast
@mylifeisdon
User Info.
great review, i thought you gave the ep the credit it deserved. it's nice to see bands offering their music for free, and i'm certainly a WCAR fan, as weird as their name may be.
01:30 AM on 02/01/09
asian sensation
User Info.
i do not like wecar
07:37 PM on 03/11/09
zrac99
:
User Info.
I've played with WCAR twice, their clean singer uses a vocoder, just to clarify that.
06:16 PM on 04/12/09
Accana
User Info.
saw these guys live.
good stage presence. But my god their singer CANNOT do this even to a fraction of the cd's quality.
I had looked them up for a local show in my area and got into their stuff.
Very high paced and upbeat. But I felt as though you could listen to sky eats air plane and get everything you want out this band and alot more.
09:02 PM on 04/12/09
donwagenblast
@mylifeisdon
User Info.
saw these guys live.
good stage presence. But my god their singer CANNOT do this even to a fraction of the cd's quality.
I had looked them up for a local show in my area and got into their stuff.
Very high paced and upbeat. But I felt as though you could listen to sky eats air plane and get everything you want out this band and alot more.
I'd tend to agree, but I think WCAR has alot of potential. Their musicality is above par, if nothing else. I think if they can get on a respectable label, they can make some waves in this scene.
06:32 PM on 04/15/09
Accana
User Info.
I'd tend to agree, but I think WCAR has alot of potential. Their musicality is above par, if nothing else. I think if they can get on a respectable label, they can make some waves in this scene.
Well I hope so. I'd like to see their singer come A LONG way first before anything happens.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums