Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 74.
10:49 PM on 01/04/09
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
ok. will do
i didnt even know what surbaben noize or whatever tis spelled was.
my friend gave me his sweater and its on the back. i wore it to a show, so glad noone bagged on me about it haha
10:53 PM on 01/04/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
ok. will do
i didnt even know what surbaben noize or whatever tis spelled was.
my friend gave me his sweater and its on the back. i wore it to a show, so glad noone bagged on me about it haha
I'm pretty sure nobody at a credible show would ever care about this "label" anyway haha.
10:57 PM on 01/04/09
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
I'm pretty sure nobody at a credible show would ever care about this "label" anyway haha.
thank the lord. lo
land i wore it to school too :(
yo but Unwritten Laws on it. and Authority Zero thats about it tho. not a fan of Kottonmouth Kings lol
11:07 PM on 01/04/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
thank the lord. lo
land i wore it to school too :(
yo but Unwritten Laws on it. and Authority Zero thats about it tho. not a fan of Kottonmouth Kings lol
I hate when labels have a combination of credible and ridiculously uncredible bands on their label. Like Epitaph. They have some of the best shit, but they also have some of the most terrible bands. I don't understand how labels can hear some of the stuff and go "Lets pay you money to make more of this".
11:11 PM on 01/04/09
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Awww, I actually like Hollywood Undead (complete guilty pleasure, please don't hurt me...), so the RIYL was a very minor letdown. Overall, great review.

My best friend loves these guys. We get into arguements all the time; I bash his stupid scene/hip hop bands (he loves Brokencyde and I Set My Friends On Fire, to name a few), and he complains about my "emo" bands (Motion City Soundtrack, Mayday Parade, NFG). What a friendship haha.
11:17 PM on 01/04/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
Awww, I actually like Hollywood Undead (complete guilty pleasure, please don't hurt me...), so the RIYL was a very minor letdown. Overall, great review.

My best friend loves these guys. We get into arguements all the time; I bash his stupid scene/hip hop bands (he loves Brokencyde and I Set My Friends On Fire, to name a few), and he complains about my "emo" bands (Motion City Soundtrack, Mayday Parade, NFG). What a friendship haha.
Haha, Hollywood Undead are pretty bad, but to each their own. Since when were NFG emo? I can understand MCS and MP, but NFG don't really make any sense.
11:26 PM on 01/04/09
NateFoundGlory
User Info.
Haha, Hollywood Undead are pretty bad, but to each their own. Since when were NFG emo? I can understand MCS and MP, but NFG don't really make any sense.
That's what I keep telling him. He thinks anything not death metal is emo, songs about women (which is apparently gay? Haha) and no breakdowns. Oh well.

...why am I complaining about my best friend? Oh, it's 1:30 am, thats why haha.
11:34 PM on 01/04/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
That's what I keep telling him. He thinks anything not death metal is emo, songs about women (which is apparently gay? Haha) and no breakdowns. Oh well.

...why am I complaining about my best friend? Oh, it's 1:30 am, thats why haha.
Haha, your'e not complaining about personality, just the fact that he has no idea what he's taking about with music.
11:51 PM on 01/04/09
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
i dont know about the rest of you but I really think brokencyde is on to something. They combine crazy brutal screams with the best of the hip hop genre. It is honesly groundbreaking....and they seem to be doing something with it so good for them.....

holy shit....totally kidding....i couldnt even hardly type that....they should burn....just sayin
11:52 PM on 01/04/09
NateFoundGlory
User Info.
i dont know about the rest of you but I really think brokencyde is on to something. They combine crazy brutal screams with the best of the hip hop genre. It is honesly groundbreaking....and they seem to be doing something with it so good for them.....

holy shit....totally kidding....i couldnt even hardly type that....they should burn....just sayin
So my eyes started watering when I read that hahahaha. Touche, sir.
11:56 PM on 01/04/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.

You had me their for a second. Phew.
11:58 PM on 01/04/09
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.

The part where you said "honestly groundbreaking" was where I figured "Yep, he's joking."
08:07 AM on 01/05/09
tommy's ghost
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My deepest condolences go out to your ears, hockey. Haha, nice review too.
10:00 AM on 01/05/09
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Suburban Noize is a label Kottonmouth Kings started. They had a really good punk band called Last Laugh awhile ago, but thankfully not anymore.
10:09 AM on 01/05/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
Suburban Noize is a label Kottonmouth Kings started. They had a really good punk band called Last Laugh awhile ago, but thankfully not anymore.
Thanks for the info. I can't respect a label that signs bands like this, unless it's a major label, then they are doing what they alwys do, capatilzing on shitty trends.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests