Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 74
10:19 AM on 01/05/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i dont know about the rest of you but I really think brokencyde is on to something. They combine crazy brutal screams with the best of the hip hop genre. It is honesly groundbreaking....and they seem to be doing something with it so good for them.....

holy shit....totally kidding....i couldnt even hardly type that....they should burn....just sayin
Wow, what a douche.

Edit: Damn, forgot to read last line, sorry man
02:01 PM on 01/05/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
How the hell idid the member rating get so high? Fuck...
02:09 PM on 01/05/09
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Thanks for the info. I can't respect a label that signs bands like this, unless it's a major label, then they are doing what they alwys do, capatilzing on shitty trends.

Indie labels do that too though. For example; Epitaph signing I Set My Friends On Fire, I Am Ghost, Victory signing.. Well... a lot of bands on their roster. And every band ever on Hopeless.
03:26 PM on 01/05/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
Indie labels do that too though. For example; Epitaph signing I Set My Friends On Fire, I Am Ghost, Victory signing.. Well... a lot of bands on their roster. And every band ever on Hopeless.
I don't have much respect for those labels, sans a few bands that save their ass. Also, I actually enjoy There For Tomorrow, who are on hopeless.
05:52 AM on 01/06/09
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
Wow, what a douche.

Edit: Damn, forgot to read last line, sorry man
it's cool.....everyone is bashing them so i decided to show love... I tried so hard but....obviously it is not possible
08:55 AM on 01/06/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whats wrong with I Am Ghost?
08:55 AM on 01/06/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
01:31 PM on 01/06/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
They're bad.
01:41 PM on 01/06/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Musically? Image?

Musically, they are very good, one of the best in the genre. You dont really listen to that much hardcore/metalcore judging from your profile, so I dont think you can judge them musically. Its like me judging an R & B artist - 'they all suck' would be my responce.

And image? That can only be based on the cover art for the last album. Emo? Yes. But it doesnt make them 'bad'. Don't judge an album by its cover

Edit: Having looked at your page, I saw you were selling some CDs, having looked through those CDs, I saw the Metro Station cd
01:53 PM on 01/06/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
Musically? Image?

Musically, they are very good, one of the best in the genre. You dont really listen to that much hardcore/metalcore judging from your profile, so I dont think you can judge them musically. Its like me judging an R & B artist - 'they all suck' would be my responce.

And image? That can only be based on the cover art for the last album. Emo? Yes. But it doesnt make them 'bad'. Don't judge an album by its cover

Edit: Having looked at your page, I saw you were selling some CDs, having looked through those CDs, I saw the Metro Station cd
And I'm selling it, because i bought because they were touring with MCS, and it sucked, which is why am selling it!. Isn't it that an abstract concept. And no all Metal does not suck, but I Am Ghost, most certainly do.
02:45 PM on 01/06/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
And I'm selling it, because i bought because they were touring with MCS, and it sucked, which is why am selling it!. Isn't it that an abstract concept. And no all Metal does not suck, but I Am Ghost, most certainly do.
You bought it. You failed.

I am not gonna waste my time arguing with you, I don't think they suck and a lot of people like them.
02:53 PM on 01/06/09
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.

They first appeared when My Chemical Romance and drag queen era AFI were popular. Thus, cashing in on a trend.
03:17 PM on 01/06/09
hockeyguitar99
Prison Strength
User Info.
You bought it. You failed.

I am not gonna waste my time arguing with you, I don't think they suck and a lot of people like them.
A lot of people like Nickelback too. That was the single worst argument I've heard.
03:34 PM on 01/06/09
briewer
sunonthesand.com
User Info.
lulz at your "Recommended If You Like" section.

Mainly because, in all honesty, nothing else could be reasonably be listed there.
03:41 PM on 01/06/09
briewer
sunonthesand.com
User Info.
i dont know about the rest of you but I really think brokencyde is on to something. They combine crazy brutal screams with the best of the hip hop genre. It is honesly groundbreaking....and they seem to be doing something with it so good for them.....

holy shit....totally kidding....i couldnt even hardly type that....they should burn....just sayin

No, seriously, they are groundbreaking. They are breaking new ground...

In a cemetery...

Where they can lay music once they murder it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos