Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 74 of 74
06:21 PM on 02/26/09
floormaster925
Airbud took my spot on the team
User Info.
Brokencyde physically hurts me. Not just my ears, but all apendages. I enjoy the sound of a man farting on my face more than I enjoy Brokencyde.
12:57 AM on 03/21/09
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
Wow, I'm only 15 and don't scream on a regular basis and even my screams never sound as terrible and forced as the guy in Brokencyde.
03:51 PM on 04/02/09
scuwat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ok i'm gonna have to admit listening to brokencyde is about in the same insult-to-my-intelligence-and-ears range as soulja boy... thats where i agree with you

I will however, say that 3oh3 have much more credibility than these guys. I happen to like them, probably one of their few guy fans, and idk i just appreciate what theyre doing production-wise as long as theyre not taking themselves seriously. Which BrokenCyde clearly is. At the same time, i think Hollywood Undead is really good and dont see why so many people put them in the same league as brokencyde. Yes some of the demo shit that they released is really really bad but not Brokencyde bad and to be honest Swan Songs is an extremely solid album.

There's my rant... looking forward to the replies
06:19 AM on 04/06/09
jonoortrev
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i like brokeNCYDE simply for the fact they cause all this fun reading!
please brokeNCYDE carry on so i can laugh at you and these reviews
its perfect
09:35 AM on 05/03/09
jaredCoO
Tonight we burn out bright
User Info.
i really hate u i LOVE BROKENCYDE the are the sex i like all crunkcore bands like dot dot curve millimnaires dropping a popped locket n!tro scene kidz krunkkills love note paper plane + more even 3oh!3(they arent crunkcore ther rapcore) bc13 and the broken are the two best cds ever
along with till the wheels fall off(dot dot curve) and want(3oh!3) im glad brokencyde got signed they are so fierce and im gonna see them feb 8 i cant wait
BC13 MOTHERFUCKERS
You, sir or ma'am, are a douche.

Based on your writing I'd say you are, maybe, 9. In which case you can be forgiven because all you watch is Barney and your music exposure is limited to MTV. How did you get onto this site? Did big bro leave his computer on by accident?

Maybe we're all being elitists here, but what your favourite band is doing sets back music by at least a decade, and shames all artists that include screaming in their music. I hope one day BrokenCYDE run into Glenn Benton dressed in full spiked armor with the rest of the Florida Death Metal bands behind him.
11:31 AM on 05/18/09
stereokiller
Nintendo FC: 0962 9717 4432
User Info.
i really hate u i LOVE BROKENCYDE the are the sex i like all crunkcore bands like dot dot curve millimnaires dropping a popped locket n!tro scene kidz krunkkills love note paper plane + more even 3oh!3(they arent crunkcore ther rapcore) bc13 and the broken are the two best cds ever
along with till the wheels fall off(dot dot curve) and want(3oh!3) im glad brokencyde got signed they are so fierce and im gonna see them feb 8 i cant wait
BC13 MOTHERFUCKERS

i checked her/his/it 's profile out of curiosity(well, i was curious. don't blame me.) and it was funny that he/she/it has only one comment. lol at the person who gave the comment. ^___^

seriously. what language is that?

btw. good review. People like you make this world a better place. ^_^
09:50 AM on 07/01/09
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
hahahahaha I love this review. awesome dude
10:26 AM on 07/15/09
kewlkat444
Major n00b
User Info.
It's cancer for your hearing.
You might as well chop off your ears while listening to them, as it has the same effect.
03:37 PM on 07/15/09
raptorz44
One Who Gets Away/NJ Success Story
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's cancer for your hearing.
You might as well chop off your ears while listening to them, as it has the same effect.
OH COME ON
Just what I need. More friends of mine going on sites that I post for advice and stuff and reveal secrets
09:19 AM on 07/20/09
kewlkat444
Major n00b
User Info.
Fine. I'll leave. I wasn't aware that you even used this site, I just found a review for Brokencyde on it. Google took me here.
07:38 PM on 04/10/10
kkman99
emo is a gang
User Info.
i dont think ur review was harsh enough sir. way too soft
07:20 PM on 07/18/10
TyBreaker
www.facebook.com/IWasAfraid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
3%! Haha!
09:12 PM on 08/18/10
hopelesspoetx6
User Info.
Fine. I'll leave. I wasn't aware that you even used this site, I just found a review for Brokencyde on it. Google took me here.
Well I believe you should stay, actually :)
12:14 AM on 08/23/10
kewlkat444
Major n00b
User Info.
Well I believe you should stay, actually :)

Well, thank you, Sam. :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version