Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
10:17 PM on 01/12/09
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Completely syked for this album, and i'm not a big fan of the devil wears or versa but to find out vincent is doing a spot on this cd completely rips. can't wait.
10:36 PM on 01/12/09
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
all those bands suck, and i met mike once, his band sucks, and hes a cocky lil prick. were tdwp, we love jesus, get off the floor, blah blah, please stop making music.
The acacia strain wrecks you and about 95% of the bands listed on your page. Your a punk.

Less than jake, thats some serious lol content right there.
12:46 PM on 01/14/09
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Typical ap.netter response. Someone says some shit about a band you like, you look into their profile and go ape shit over their music taste. I don't even list bands in my profile because of douchebags like you. I actually had someone start talking shit about my crystal pepsi avatar. It's a pretty pathetic response but whatevz, it's the internet.

Oh then you got this idiot. Cool.

Anyway, I'm stoked for this album. I'm sure no matter who the guest vocalists are, it's gonna be a moshtastic album.

I actually thought it said "Mike Herrera" at the top. I was like "woah the dude from mxpx is gonna be on this?" ha
I for one didn't go "ape-shit"

Two, don't ever use the word moshtastic again. Really.
01:02 PM on 01/14/09
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The acacia strain wrecks you and about 95% of the bands listed on your page. Your a punk.

Less than jake, thats some serious lol content right there.

The Acacia strain blows.. Its the same bullshit wanabe hardcore bands that have breakdowns throught the entire song. Like it takes so much talent for the same drop negative a open E breakdown.
Go 2 step you fucking tool.
Acacia is not one your wannabe bands coming out recently, seeing as how they have been around for quite a few years now. And there music is nothing like what you described, and what there music actually is if you take a listen is so much more difficult, at least drum and guitar wise than any screamo, mainstream, punk, or other type of genre band is. Don't dis heavy bands because you and your parents think heavy music is the "devil"
01:27 PM on 01/14/09
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Excuse you? starting one line arguements on a blog. Come on, grow up. If someone is going to criticize a band I personally enjoy and am excited to hear about them making music with another band I am a fan of, i'll state whatever opinion I want. That's exactly what goes on on this site.

No one cared when you whined about people making fun of your dumb ass avatar. Don't quote me again unless you have something worth reading.
03:11 PM on 01/14/09
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Where is everyone hearing the album from? I do buy cd's but I can't find a torrent for it, nor are there any websites playing it. And i'm all for hearing this album as soon as possible.

And please don't give me the "I know the band" line. Not being ignorant, it would just get under my skin.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos