Username
Password
AOL News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 40.
06:50 PM on 01/15/09
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dont really care for this band. Had a couple songs I like but they are very catchy and AOL probably is right. Shockingly The White Tie Affair hasn't popped yet and imo they our a lot better and I don't care for them either.
06:53 PM on 01/15/09
mcdizzle88
meh.
User Info.
anyone want to take this one?
i just woke up from a nap, i can't handle it. you can take it.

but i agree on this one.
saw them for the first time on valencia's fall tour, and was super impressed.
even more so at the fact that they did an acoustic set, i believe, every night after the show. at least at the three i went to. and after the date i went to on the metro gaytion tour.
they know how to draw in the crowd, they know how to keep their attention. they're catchy as fuck, and fun guys. i see big things for them after this full length drops.
07:11 PM on 01/15/09
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
Hey I just check their touring schedule andd. they have LOADS of dates with Millionares and I set My Friends on Fire... FAIL. Who is gonna go see them now. Oh well
07:18 PM on 01/15/09
emilytrainwreck
User Info.
that's definitely understandable, i'll see them march 7th.
07:18 PM on 01/15/09
kristanxmarie
so this is progress...
User Info.
no shit.

huzzah for knowing them when....

goodbye to giving a crap about them, not that it'll matter much. there will be 18 12yr olds for every me and everyone like me who saw them at all those shows in Jersey before they were anything....
seriously? i sometimes miss their days as the consequence too, being one of the few kids in the crowd, but that doesn't mean that i'm not going to still support them now that they're getting bigger. from the first time i saw them, i knew they'd make it big eventually. you're going to not be a fan anymore because they're gaining fans? that's ridiculous.
07:19 PM on 01/15/09
punkrawker515
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the powerpop trend is already in its dying throes, there is no band among the trend that is going to "pop". the bubble already burst on cobra starship. Lightning doesn't strike twice. You can already see the beginnings of a newer better trend getting started. AOL gets paid, or someone cashes in a favor to have these articles written.

Since when have the people who used to send you a disc in the mail every two weeks suddenly become music experts. They weren't even good at internet. I wouldn't be surprised to see this band nonexistant by hmm, September 2009, if not sooner.
07:37 PM on 01/15/09
fearthesloths
blown from the hinge
User Info.
i dunno, i didn't really like it... its just so... poppy.

not really my thing but they look like they're getting pretty popuar with younger girls
07:46 PM on 01/15/09
xtheaudition
User Info.
im gonna pick up this cd.
08:45 PM on 01/15/09
kigginsthisprov
themichaelkiggins.tumblr. com
User Info.
I really like this band. Very catchy
09:05 PM on 01/15/09
ship of fools
hello
User Info.
Musically, I can tolerate Metro Station more than these guys.
09:08 PM on 01/15/09
cory-182
User Info.
Scratch that....Sparks the Rescue.
09:12 PM on 01/15/09
omgjellybeans
LAMusicBlogWriter
User Info.
Hey I just check their touring schedule andd. they have LOADS of dates with Millionares and I set My Friends on Fire... FAIL. Who is gonna go see them now. Oh well
AGREED. I would totally see them if it weren't for the Millionares. Boooooo
09:12 PM on 01/15/09
omgjellybeans
LAMusicBlogWriter
User Info.
Scratch that....Sparks the Rescue.
Their new CD is going to be awesome!
10:46 PM on 01/15/09
BitteEinKiss
User Info.
the powerpop trend is already in its dying throes, there is no band among the trend that is going to "pop". the bubble already burst on cobra starship. Lightning doesn't strike twice. You can already see the beginnings of a newer better trend getting started. AOL gets paid, or someone cashes in a favor to have these articles written.

Since when have the people who used to send you a disc in the mail every two weeks suddenly become music experts. They weren't even good at internet. I wouldn't be surprised to see this band nonexistant by hmm, September 2009, if not sooner.
did cobra starship ever even make it to radio?

if any band is responsible for the "bursting" of bubblegum powerpop, it's metro station. who cash cash just toured with. you might be totally sick of this whole powerpop thing, but you can't listen to that album and honestly say that you don't whole-heartedly believe that 15-year-old girls across the nation are going to eat them up. they're a group of extremely attractive guys making pop music. that's like a music marketing wet dream.
10:46 PM on 01/15/09
SETHYizdaSEX0rz
This username was def. a joke
User Info.
ew.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music