Username
Password

12:02 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
im asking daily... im trying to find out whos producing it, cause thats one of the bites i guess i cant know, its tiered down with what some people get to know, and what some people cant yet... once i have it all, im spilling the beans, with consent of course. Im sure you will all hear it first tho here...

The only reason im not spilling it now, is because I promised and did a weird pinky swear... the pinky swear is whatevs, but my word is everything... so im just waiting for when i can not feel guilty and still have integrity.

Integrity is overrated. Just tell us
12:03 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
robat19
Vicksburg, MI
Male - 24 Years Old
we will think more of you for telling us then they will for you not telling us.
12:04 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
TangledUp
crazy cat lady
Las Vegas
Female
This.
12:05 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
NationalProduct
everywhere
Male
Verified

yeah but my friends that i know in person, not saying were not all AP buddies and what not, but they will hate me, and never look me in the eye. I think thats top of the food chain on the trust ladder for me.

If you end up hating me... i understand but it wont be for long... and we will be posting pics of Jcook again or not
User Info.
swirlofhues
._.
No Avatar Selected
the early november?!
User Info.
neo506
Ten Stories
Greensboro, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
im asking daily... im trying to find out whos producing it, cause thats one of the bites i guess i cant know, its tiered down with what some people get to know, and what some people cant yet... once i have it all, im spilling the beans, with consent of course. Im sure you will all hear it first tho here...

The only reason im not spilling it now, is because I promised and did a weird pinky swear... the pinky swear is whatevs, but my word is everything... so im just waiting for when i can not feel guilty and still have integrity.
as bad as I wanna know Im glad you are keeping your word
12:06 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
Chromefox
Female - 25 Years Old
You're a dick for telling us only half of it.
12:07 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
kissbangkill
panda @ weworemasks.com
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
i wouldn't consider matchbook romance influential to anyone that matters. plus he said the forum/site has talked about them and their individual projects over the years.

i'd be mildly disappointed if it were soco, but i don't find them particularly influential in the sense that it seems like he's saying. it'd be dope for their fan base though.
12:07 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
robat19
Vicksburg, MI
Male - 24 Years Old
yeah but my friends that i know in person, not saying were not all AP buddies and what not, but they will hate me, and never look me in the eye. I think thats top of the food chain on the trust ladder for me.

If you end up hating me... i understand but it wont be for long... and we will be posting pics of Jcook again or not

I was only joking. But I bet that girl a couple posts up would get on her knees for you if you told us.
12:08 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
NationalProduct
everywhere
Male
Verified
You're a dick for telling us only half of it.

haha see i knew... but i had some margaritas and I was listening to the old stuff and was like, fuck I wanna shout it on top of a mountain... I had sex with veronica corningstone...

i know, bad joke, but seriously... im about to get more drunk when my roomates come grab me so if i leak, i dont know if it counts if intoxication was a serious factor...
12:09 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
Chromefox
Female - 25 Years Old
haha see i knew... but i had some margaritas and I was listening to the old stuff and was like, fuck I wanna shout it on top of a mountain... I had sex with veronica corningstone...

i know, bad joke, but seriously... im about to get more drunk when my roomates come grab me so if i leak, i dont know if it counts if intoxication was a serious factor...
Bro, the longer you draw it out, the worse it's going to be for everyone when it's not who they wanted. It's a band-aid. Rip that shit!
User Info.
NationalProduct
everywhere
Male
Verified
I was only joking. But I bet that girl a couple posts would get on her knees for you if you told us.

haha, thats not enough to entice me.... =) you can have her tho... just make up a band name... ha
User Info.
Heart-A-Tact
Columbia, MO
Male
I'd rather not build up my ideas. I'm fine with waiting.

Please let it be the fucking Baja Men.
12:10 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
thehereaway
snickers at the swine flu
Wiltshire, UK
Male - 24 Years Old
give us a tiny clue?
12:10 AM on 01/17/09 
User Info.
neo506
Ten Stories
Greensboro, NC
Male - 28 Years Old

next round's on me

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version