Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 81 of 81
11:16 PM on 01/24/09
radxbandit
i don't know
User Info.
that was extremely in depth and really interesting to read about the label situation and their take on their own music. i'm glad they aren't ashamed to admit their affinity for polished and pop-oriented rock, given their context. i'm looking forward to the next release, and am especially anxious to hear how their sound will be met with walker's production.
10:06 AM on 02/04/09
acor
This sentence is false
User Info.
Awesome interview
10:31 AM on 03/06/09
dan sings
Exactly, right!?
User Info.
if the interviewer had the opportunity to actually sit down with saosin for the interview, why didn't they just film the whole thing, so that no one has to read all those millions of words?

i sure as heck will not read it.
11:38 AM on 03/06/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
if the interviewer had the opportunity to actually sit down with saosin for the interview, why didn't they just film the whole thing, so that no one has to read all those millions of words?

i sure as heck will not read it.
Why didn't you just post a youtube video as a reply instead of typing it out? Reading your post was annoying and difficult.
06:12 PM on 03/11/09
Tapesombut
Dance Baby
User Info.
Great interview. Keep Secrets was definitely a surprise to me. Of course this is basically a demo so hopefully the songs develop more. Rock on Saosin :)
10:52 AM on 04/07/09
dan sings
Exactly, right!?
User Info.
Why didn't you just post a youtube video as a reply instead of typing it out? Reading your post was annoying and difficult.
i think we all need hookd on phonics

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version