AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
06:47 PM on 01/24/09
LOUDERnow7
User Info.
Can i ask why everyone on this website loves Valencia. They truly aren't that different than most of the bands on this website. Obviously they are better than red jumpsuit, but its as if this website is payed to promote Valencia.
12:18 PM on 01/25/09
LOUDERnow7
User Info.
Valencia is the most generic pop-rock band to ever get so much play and attention on this site, ever. And it's weird too, because I remember a few friends of mine in a band call A Change Of Pace (siq brag) who put out a stellar pop-rock album (prepare the masses), perhaps one of the best in years, only to have it trashed by this very same site. Said band and album were leaps and bounds better than anything Valencia could ever dream of putting out, but alas, no love.

And since this site seems to love to point unoriginality, somebody needs to mention the fact the chorus vocal melody in Better Be Prepared is a straight fucking jack from Firework's Don't Blame It On The Ocean Floor...
Yeah, I mean I don't think that Valencia is a bad band at all, but it seems as if this site promotes them as the only good pop-punk band out there and that they are doing "everything right". They got such praise when they decided to name their tour something that was making fun of neon - that's real original.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests