Username
Password
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40.
12:56 PM on 01/25/09
BruisedxBroken
Our song, the sound of suffering...
User Info.
Yeah, I mean I don't think that Valencia is a bad band at all, but it seems as if this site promotes them as the only good pop-punk band out there and that they are doing "everything right". They got such praise when they decided to name their tour something that was making fun of neon - that's real original.

Nothing about Valenica is original, so would you expect anything less from their tour names?

In all seriousness, though, I don't hate valenica. I actually thought their first record was pretty brilliant for pop-rock. The new one sucks, but yeah, this website seems to love them unconditionally and overlook so many great talents in the process...
06:30 PM on 01/25/09
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
The Grim Goodbye > entire Lonely Road album

maybe because they lost elias they started to fall downhill a little,lonely road is still good but not there best work
06:59 PM on 01/25/09
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Can i ask why everyone on this website loves Valencia. They truly aren't that different than most of the bands on this website. Obviously they are better than red jumpsuit, but its as if this website is payed to promote Valencia.

QFT
07:01 PM on 01/25/09
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.

maybe because they lost elias they started to fall downhill a little,lonely road is still good but not there best work

Do you know why he left?
09:11 PM on 01/25/09
ericsounds41
User Info.
Not bad..
12:07 AM on 01/26/09
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
it sucks ass.
12:57 AM on 01/26/09
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Nothing about Valenica is original, so would you expect anything less from their tour names?

In all seriousness, though, I don't hate valenica. I actually thought their first record was pretty brilliant for pop-rock. The new one sucks, but yeah, this website seems to love them unconditionally and overlook so many great talents in the process...
10:39 AM on 01/26/09
BruisedxBroken
Our song, the sound of suffering...
User Info.
10:41 AM on 01/26/09
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.

QFT, I think people were hoping The Grim Goodbye was just a taste of what they are capable of...then this happened, ugh. Will pick up the new The Fray album (they actually know how to do a follow-up from what I've heard)
02:06 PM on 01/26/09
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
I'm sorry you feel that way.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music