AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fearless Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Harrison Wargo And The Morning Light Part Ways

Posted by - 07:09 PM on 01/25/09
Keyboardist/vocalist Harrison Wargo and The Morning Light have parted ways.
Message From The BandJust a little over two years ago, when I was just about to head off to college my friend Harrison and I decided to start a band. It started out as just an idea and a couple of songs that we had recorded over the summer. Now, two years later, hundreds of shows across the country, an ep and full length record later I sit here in my room and cant believe what started out as just an idea has turned into.

Like I said we have been so busy the past two years but finally the past two months we have had some time off. During that time some big changes have occurred because we have all had some time to really evaluate our feelings.

Harrison has decided to leave the band and go his separate way. It was a completely mutual thing and I don't want anyone to think that it happened in a nasty manner. He is one of the most talented musicians i have ever played with and it was truly a pleasure experiencing the past two years with him. I along with the rest of my band mates wish him the best of luck in what he decides to pursue and cannot wait to hear more from him.

As for the future of The Morning Light we have decided to carry on just the four of us and will not be replacing Harrison. I ask those of you who support us to please continue in your support. I cant even begin to explain to you how grateful I am to be doing what I am doing. I get to travel the country with my best friends and play music for people every day while meeting so many different and amazing people. All of our friends, families, and everyone we have met since we started The Morning Light, you really mean the world to us and we give endless thanks to you for letting us live/achieve our dream.

love,

Bobby. Matt. Andrew.Nick.

p.s I hope to see some familiar faces on the Ludo tour!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 100
07:09 PM on 01/25/09
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
wtf....didnt see that coming.
07:10 PM on 01/25/09
tomeuc
User Info.
:((((((((((((((((((((
07:12 PM on 01/25/09
wahwah16
User Info.
aw, thats quite a bummer, Harrison was a really nice guy. I wonder how they are going to play their piano parts without him, live?
07:12 PM on 01/25/09
bro.zeh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
boooooooo
07:14 PM on 01/25/09
xmhackx
So young and insane.
User Info.
awwww harrison was the sweetest.
atleast they are still touring
07:14 PM on 01/25/09
kristanxmarie
so this is progress...
User Info.
dispite not liking their music, i've seen them a ton of times & i love all of these guys. really sad about him leaving. =/
07:15 PM on 01/25/09
Liciakasher
This is where the fish lives
User Info.
He confuses me.

When Transition broke up i remember reading his livejournal entries and talking to him, and he used te tell me how Transition wasn't his thing and that TML was where his heart was..granted, i haven't really talked to him much since those days, so I have no idea what's going on.

I didn't like the full length very much anyway. My support for this band was more based around the fact that i respected Harrison as a person, so now that he's gone I can come out and say it.
07:19 PM on 01/25/09
SAOsurviveSTD
User Info.
i'm really confused by this. did not see that coming. i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure he was the main writer of the band.
07:20 PM on 01/25/09
dani1292
@dani1292
User Info.
Aww :/
07:20 PM on 01/25/09
vegas skies
Thinking Underage.
User Info.
I'm in tears.
07:22 PM on 01/25/09
SIng_a_song
User Info.
Brother NOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm disappointed, his voice and Bobby's went so well together.
07:22 PM on 01/25/09
GreenJellyBean
i'm a girl.
User Info.
wow.. this sucks.
07:23 PM on 01/25/09
Meggers
We all have been degraded.
User Info.
I was really looking forward to meeting him on the Ludo tour. :(

Oh well, still excited to see the rest of TML.
07:24 PM on 01/25/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
don't be. Seriously, don't be.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT