Username
Password
Hot Topic News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Hot Topic
Inside AP.net

Callahan Goes Hot Topic

Posted by: Mike Kraft (01/30/09)
Callahan will have their latest EP, Face The Day, for sale in select Hot Topic Stores. They also have an exclusive shirt only available at select Hot Topic stores.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20.
07:12 AM on 01/30/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
Great EP.
07:18 AM on 01/30/09
igetmikey
TTG
User Info.
Off topic but i went into a Hot Topic store for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago, and i looked at the wall of shirts and couldnt help but laugh at how all the shirt designs are full of colors and have the "pre-school drawing" type design.. Even the metal bands are jumping on that steez, am i missing something or is that how bands like to present themselves, as 3 year olds?
07:23 AM on 01/30/09
justcantwait
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ive played with these guys a few times, they are super legit dudes. glad everything is going good for them.
07:36 AM on 01/30/09
HomeAgainDave
www.myspace.com/wearehomeagain
User Info.
The last 30 sec of this CD when Jason Lancaster comes is the sweetest thing ever hahaha
07:41 AM on 01/30/09
danceXcore
User Info.
I heard everyone in this band has a giant DICK. seriously....i heard that their dicks take out giant cargo ships when they get too close to the beach.

and i heard ryan (singer) does cute ass....gay shit with some dude named joe who sings in a different band.

<3
08:12 AM on 01/30/09
mcdizzle88
meh.
User Info.
i REALLY enjoy this band
09:05 AM on 01/30/09
tomzenns
tomzennsRAR!
User Info.
Off topic but i went into a Hot Topic store for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago, and i looked at the wall of shirts and couldnt help but laugh at how all the shirt designs are full of colors and have the "pre-school drawing" type design.. Even the metal bands are jumping on that steez, am i missing something or is that how bands like to present themselves, as 3 year olds?
all thoes shirts are made BY hot topic, not the bands. So of course hot topic makes every shirt look like that becase thats what all the teenagers want.
09:14 AM on 01/30/09
rebekahhh
Oh Boy!
User Info.
Dress to Impress is such a catchy song.
09:17 AM on 01/30/09
AndrewCloer
andrewcloer.com
User Info.
all thoes shirts are made BY hot topic, not the bands. So of course hot topic makes every shirt look like that becase thats what all the teenagers want.
Dude, Hot Topic doesn't make the band shirts in the stores. They have some shirts you can only get at Hot Topic, but that doesn't mean that they made them.
09:25 AM on 01/30/09
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
User Info.
same.

they all have the vibrant colors and like...that certain type of animation....
quite lame. i'll have to find a different place to buy shirts now.
09:25 AM on 01/30/09
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
User Info.
i was kind of hoping this was the canadian callahan.
oh well.
09:28 AM on 01/30/09
chitownjosh
is ready for christmas break
User Info.
Really nice guys.

Happy for them.
12:18 PM on 01/30/09
emilytrainwreck
User Info.
nice.
01:35 PM on 01/30/09
igetmikey
TTG
User Info.
Even if that's the case.. shouldn't a band care about what the shirts end up looking like? I mean a shirt is a walking billboard, it's one of the few "real life" ways to promote your band nowadays. Regardless of the style of music if someone said check out this band on my shirt and the shirt had vibrant colors, diamonds, dinosaurs and such plastered all over it, i wouldn't give them a chance.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS