Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
04:13 PM on 01/30/09
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
What I love about this site most is that there is never any bias in the reviews. From what I know, doesn't Ronnie have an exclusive blog here? Yet here's a review honest as any other letting everyone on here know exactly how the product is. No bullshit, nothing to cover up despite the fact the lead singer contributes here. It's fair, and it's great to see.

Sorry to hear about the album though, I was hoping to like this one more. The single though, sounded exactly as you described it. Unfortunate.
01:31 PM on 02/02/09
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
Never any bias? Have you been here before? Not saying I like RJA that much but, still...
There isn't. Reviews that I've seen from the staff have all been fair.
01:50 PM on 02/02/09
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
If you don't think there is a certain sound that the reviewers on this website gravitate to (as a whole, obviously there are exceptions to the rule) than you clearly aren't reading carefully enough.
Most reviewers review the kinds of album they normally would like or listen to. None of the staff reviewed Hollywood undead, nobody listens to them. Drew for the most part reviews the majority of bmth and stuff like that, etc. There isn't any bias for almost all reviews that I've seen.
07:11 PM on 02/02/09
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
Everyone has their own opinion. It's okay. No need to be a immature brat and laugh at others.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos