Little Ferret
Play that tune
User Info.
i hate them but at least they don't sing about rape
Sonny Moore FTW!
10:28 AM on 02/04/09
mmitrick
User Info.
This is probably the worst song I have ever heard....and probably the worst band I have ever heard...These guys need to just go away and never ever come back...someone bring back the days of JEW, TGUK, and Thursday...this isn't even music, someone throw a dirty diaper at these fools next time you see them "live"........with their keyboards, HA!
10:37 AM on 02/04/09
AlexRongstad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I usually don't post on AP... but I actually made an account just to express how awful I think this music video is... god.
10:37 AM on 02/04/09
iamtaylorrr
it's just not quite the season
User Info.
i hate them but at least they don't sing about rape
Close enough though. The Birds And The Bees to be exact.
10:40 AM on 02/04/09
Davey_Owens
User Info.
This was really good until about the 17 second mark. From there, it's all downhill. I stopped once I saw a Millionaire, gross.

Also, someone explain to me how their live show works when that whole song is auto-tuned.

You can have auto-tune live. It's freakin' weird, I know. But I actually saw a metal band do it once. I was very confused.
10:42 AM on 02/04/09
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
Regardless of the video, they actually have quite an impressive live show. It's a bit different than anything I've ever seen in concert. The blaring dance beats spun by a DJ in the back (like their drummer), the goofy but interesting leads by their key-tar player, and the back and forth between the auto-tuned singer and the screamer dude surprisingly make it a pretty cool show to see.

Not at all into their recorded music, but just for the record it's pretty enjoyable in a live atmosphere.
Their live show is basically just a big light show.
10:47 AM on 02/04/09
rodericknj
son, i loved you at your darkest
User Info.
Their live show is basically just a big light show.
Yeah pretty much. Like I said, enjoyable in a live setting because of the energy, but as far as listenability (is that a word?), I could care less for them.
10:49 AM on 02/04/09
diiskrej
User Info.
I actually played with these guys a couple months ago. Their live show actually had a lot of energy and was pretty cool. They used autotune live, they had live musicians playing remixes of the beats. It definitely wasn't an indie band but they were definitely a legit electronica project. I managed to stay standing for their whole set which is a lot more then I can do for other bands. Don't take it too seriously and just have fun!
10:52 AM on 02/04/09
cory-182
User Info.
Its about time to see BC make the front page of this site. Just got done rockin' their CD in my car.
10:59 AM on 02/04/09
demondays524
welcometonormal.tumblr.co m
User Info.
I like BC, but this is just a horribly cheesy video. They gotta learn to lipsync. Because their attempt is just pathetic.
11:00 AM on 02/04/09
GazzaAoA
Get Fucked!
User Info.
Not gonna lie. I actually listen to their record. It's not bad, considering. At least they have some musical integrity and dont talk about being 17 and getting "fucked up" every single song.
Not a bad record if you take it for what it is, a techno-ey dance record.
11:00 AM on 02/04/09
Epilogueboy
User Info.
I fully understand that posting about this, negatively or positively only heightens whatever small level of popularity this group has. However, I feel a strong desire after watching some of this having never heard the group before, to say how bad this is in every way imaginable. Hopefully they're the type of group to come to absolutepunk and read what people think about their new video. Because, this is just awful. There isn't one redeeming quality about it. It doesn't matter how many people get on here and say "there such down to earth dudes." It just doesn't matter at all.

Ok, just breathe... breathe... breathe...

I feel a little better now.

way to take time out of your day to come into a post about a band you dont like and bitch about them. time well spent, that you'll never get back. don't you know 2012 is the end of the world? you shouldn't be wasiting your time.

oh and p.s. go see them live, i gaurantee you'll be not only impressed but you'll enjoy yourself.
11:02 AM on 02/04/09
GazzaAoA
Get Fucked!
User Info.
The music video is terrible though.
11:05 AM on 02/04/09
Roboman
Don't Mind If I Didn't
User Info.
Oh shucks, at first glance I thought the news headline was "Breathe Carolina Disbands". Yeah, this stuff is just dumb.
11:06 AM on 02/04/09
Mizolly
Autobots roll out!
User Info.
They're nice dudes, but I hate their music.

Oh and epic fail for having The Millionaires in there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos