Username
Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 135 of 164
04:13 PM on 03/04/09
circatbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just because you don't like a band, or their music doesn't appeal to you, does not mean that they are a bad band by any means. Just because you don't like, that doesn't mean that everybody else has to hate it, too. It may be your opinion, but it is not by any means a fact. I, for one, enjoy both TDWP albums, and I also listen to most bands on Rise. I extremely enjoy TDWP and Rise Records, and while you may not, that certainly doesn't give you the right to talk shit.

Oh, and another thing, TDWP and Drop Dead, Gorgeous are both no longer on Rise. I doubt you have heard the more talented bands on Rise's roster. (I.e. Oceana, In:Aviate, Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, The Years Gone By, and Of Machines)
04:15 PM on 03/04/09
more heart
Regular-Sized Rudy
User Info.
Just because you don't like a band, or their music doesn't appeal to you, does not mean that they are a bad band by any means. Just because you don't like, that doesn't mean that everybody else has to hate it, too. It may be your opinion, but it is not by any means a fact. I, for one, enjoy both TDWP albums, and I also listen to most bands on Rise. I extremely enjoy TDWP and Rise Records, and while you may not, that certainly doesn't give you the right to talk shit.

Oh, and another thing, TDWP and Drop Dead, Gorgeous are both no longer on Rise. I doubt you have heard the more talented bands on Rise's roster. (I.e. Oceana, In:Aviate, Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, The Years Gone By, and Of Machines)
For the motherfucking win. You're officially my new best friend. Dead serz bro!
04:17 PM on 03/04/09
viva la cymche!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Plagues is epic. That's why.
If epic means generic, then yeah, your right.
04:18 PM on 03/04/09
viva la cymche!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I have heard all of those bands, and there is not a single special thing about any of them.

With the exception of Oceana.
04:20 PM on 03/04/09
more heart
Regular-Sized Rudy
User Info.
Oh, when I meant epic, I meant epic.
04:21 PM on 03/04/09
more heart
Regular-Sized Rudy
User Info.
I have heard all of those bands, and there is not a single special thing about any of them.

What the fuck do you listen to that would give you any reason to hold any truthful opinion of Rise and its bands?
04:23 PM on 03/04/09
circatbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Are you fucking kidding me? What bands do you listen to?
04:29 PM on 03/04/09
circatbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a band being "generic." I don't listen to music to something innovative, or something I've never heard before. I listen to music because it is enjoyable.
04:37 PM on 03/04/09
viva la cymche!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Are you fucking kidding me? What bands do you listen to?
I like Saves the Day. I like Confide. I like Anberlin. I like Chasing Victory. I like Algernon Cadwallader. I like Coalesce. I listen to a lot of post-hardcore, metalcore and deathcore in general, so I know when I hear a shitty metalcore band, like TDWP.
04:41 PM on 03/04/09
more heart
Regular-Sized Rudy
User Info.
I like Saves the Day. I like Confide. I like Anberlin. I like Chasing Victory. I like Algernon Cadwallader. I like Coalesce. I listen to a lot of post-hardcore, metalcore and deathcore in general, so I know when I hear a shitty metalcore band, like TDWP.
What makes Chasing Victory and Confide any better?
04:45 PM on 03/04/09
viva la cymche!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What makes Chasing Victory and Confide any better?
Because Chasing Victory isn't a generic metalcore band? They're first album was definetely, but Fiends was great. And if your going to tell me that Confide is anything like most metalcore bands...
04:45 PM on 03/04/09
circatbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did you just call Anberlin and Saves The Day metalcore? Or was that just bad wording on your part? Oh, and also, I was referring to how you said those bands on Rise I listed weren't good. I can understand the hate for TDWP, but I don't see how anybody can think all of those bands aren't talented/quality.
04:47 PM on 03/04/09
more heart
Regular-Sized Rudy
User Info.
Because Chasing Victory isn't a generic metalcore band? They're first album was definetely, but Fiends was great. And if your going to tell me that Confide is anything like most metalcore bands...
Well I don't particularly listen to those therefore I don't believe they're so great. Maybe that's why you don't hold TDWP in such a high regard as you do with Confide and Chasing Victory.
04:54 PM on 03/04/09
viva la cymche!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did you just call Anberlin and Saves The Day metalcore? Or was that just bad wording on your part? Oh, and also, I was referring to how you said those bands on Rise I listed weren't good. I can understand the hate for TDWP, but I don't see how anybody can think all of those bands aren't talented/quality.
You asked me what bands I listen to?
04:59 PM on 03/04/09
circatbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You asked me what bands I listen to?
Okay, never mind. It just sounded like you were saying Anberlin and Saves The Day are metalcore.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos