Username
Password
Nofx News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 345.
11:15 AM on 02/05/09
vincentgrippi
user title
User Info.
Fat Mike and his asinine fat mouth is what's wrong with "rock n' roll" (or the lack thereof) now a days.

I absolutely adore how cute it is that he so self-righteously labels himself as the end-all, say-all of punk rock and music in general.

Funny Fact: I like NOFX and not Avenged.
11:16 AM on 02/05/09
Sikbeat37
You like music too? Woah.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really only find it funny that someone is finally talking shit to Avenged Sevenfold rather than the other way around. Other than that, I disagree with what "Fat Mike" says, and don't really care for NoFX.
11:22 AM on 02/05/09
Drown_The_City
A contender now throwing the fight
User Info.
A7X get smashed like no other
stop kissing ass
11:23 AM on 02/05/09
deadwrong188
SCRANTON STRAIGHT EDGE.
User Info.
fat mike prob heard their horrible linoleum cover.
chrisstahl
chris
User Info.
yeah because Fat Mike is jealous that he basically a punk legend and avenged sevenfold will keep releasing horrible "music"
i don't like either bands.
superichie
Punk Rock Drummer
User Info.
NOFX is whats wrong with punk. they have released the same goddamn album 10 times. I can't STAND Fat Mike. I am certainly no fan of Avenged Sevenfold. Nor am I a fan of Bush or the republicans, but he makes that the end all be all of whether or not you're ok in his book. His PunkVoter nonsense was the biggest load of bullshit I have ever seen. Draft never came back!

Fuck NOFX and fuck Fat Mike.
11:27 AM on 02/05/09
Chalie22
User Info.
Avenged Sevenfold is one of the worst bands out there making music. I like NOFX just like the next person but instead of talking smack him and his band should work on putting out some good material. Fuck, this band hasn't done anything good since The Decline and that was 10 years ago.
11:31 AM on 02/05/09
parkerjamison
Where Am I?
User Info.
hahaha
11:32 AM on 02/05/09
themadsilentist
Believe.
User Info.
Man, I just came in here to post an "lol" or something to that effect, never dreaming the comments would be waaaay more entertaining than the original post. Well done everyone in this thread.

That said...Fat Mike is a crackup, you guys should know better than to take him seriously, and at any rate he's been around long enough that he's earned the right to say pretty much whatever he wants.
Plus, Avenged Sevenfold is really, really terrible.
11:33 AM on 02/05/09
theripped0ne
User Info.
instead of talking shit about bands, he should lose soe wights & write better songs. Avenged Sevenfold may have supported bush, but they're talented as fuck and amazing live...unlike that snooze-fest nofx
YouSmellExcited vbmenu_register("postmenu_34704002" , true);
Posts: 398 | Joined: Jan 2009 | More vbmenu_register("moremenu_34704002" , true); 12:31 PM (02/05/09)
Originally Posted by kidchino08
Fat Mike is everything wrong with rock and roll. What a douche bag

instead of talking shit about bands, he should lose soe wights & write better songs. Avenged Sevenfold may have supported bush, but they're talented as fuck and amazing live...unlike that snooze-fest nofx

im not reading these comments anymore. i cant stand to see this. you're dumb. goodbye absolutepunk.
11:34 AM on 02/05/09
boo,kooforever
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
alright i think fat mike is awesome and stuff but where the fetch does he get the idea that he can say what is rock and what isn't people confuse me avenged sevenfold puts so much more talent into their music then nofx by miles and miles and hey i have no idea if he supports bush and the war if they do that's their deal everyone is entitled to their opinion isn't that america and what does supporting bush or the war have to do with rock music you idiot. wow what a douche lol
11:35 AM on 02/05/09
poppunknerd182
Come On E
User Info.
This.

And the fact that everyone still takes him completely serious is hilarious. FatMike is the balls.
he's the bee's knees.

pretty sure 95% of the people bashing him in here haven't heard The Decline...or seen NoFx play that song live.
11:36 AM on 02/05/09
dpetty21
User Info.
I love NoFX. I generally agree with most everything they preach. Not all of it but the majority and I agree with him here. I don't understand how hes a douche for speaking his mind. I'm willing to bet the majority of people who don't like him though are religious or republican/conservative and are sick of him haha. And yes I know some of you don't like him because his music isn't your cup of tea.
11:36 AM on 02/05/09
Jackfrost50
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, I hate it when bands don't share my same political views. How annoying.

Even worse is when they take their music seriously and don't partake in alcohol because it could affect their show.

Those assholes.

Be quiet, Fat Mike.
11:37 AM on 02/05/09
gabrielthespic
User Info.
yeah i was wondering who fat mike was going to criticize when bush left office.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums