AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Sleeping News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Sleeping On Love

Posted by - 06:03 PM on 02/11/09
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner Doug Robinson from The Sleeping is dishing out love advice. Check out the latest episodes as Doug answers your relationship questions.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
06:13 PM on 02/11/09
HazeLitRise
i spit hot fire
User Info.
this guy seems totally creepy
06:25 PM on 02/11/09
Taking_Frags
I post once every four months.
User Info.
this guy seems totally creepy
Why do you think that?
06:30 PM on 02/11/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
Good job by Victory keeping a lid on this release so close to its street date. I can't wait to hear it.
06:56 PM on 02/11/09
duhpunk
i get my energy from my inner G
User Info.
They couldn't get someone more charming than this fat knob to do this?
07:25 PM on 02/11/09
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Good job by Victory keeping a lid on this release so close to its street date. I can't wait to hear it.

I know! I pre ordered this bad boy but I can't wait to hear it so I keep searching the web for the inevitable leak but nothing.

You should buy the album!!
07:26 PM on 02/11/09
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
They couldn't get someone more charming than this fat knob to do this?

Idiot.

Doug is a sweet dude. That's a fact.

Oh he also is crazy live.
07:27 PM on 02/11/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
I know! I pre ordered this bad boy but I can't wait to hear it so I keep searching the web for the inevitable leak but nothing.

You should buy the album!!
For sure I'm going to buy it. Their last album was one of the best releases of 06, and the tracks I've heard so far sound fantastic. I'm gonna buy it on the 17th, along with Common Existence.
07:37 PM on 02/11/09
Johnny Times
User Info.
check out their video updates online cause they use a bunch of clips from "what it takes"
07:37 PM on 02/11/09
duhpunk
User Info.
Idiot.

Doug is a sweet dude. That's a fact.

Oh he also is crazy live.
All he did was bitch and moan about how their tour started out shitty when I saw them. He was very obnoxious
07:47 PM on 02/11/09
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
All he did was bitch and moan about how their tour started out shitty when I saw them. He was very obnoxious

Yeah you don't know the shit they dealt with.. It would have broken you down too. I promise you that.

Crooked cops getting the little money they had, van troubles, trailer troubles, ect. A lot of problems these guys endured. They deserve to get big with the sweet ass album that what it takes is.
07:57 PM on 02/11/09
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
For sure I'm going to buy it. Their last album was one of the best releases of 06, and the tracks I've heard so far sound fantastic. I'm gonna buy it on the 17th, along with Common Existence.

Good man! And I thought Q & A was pretty solid but from everything iv heard (50% of the album between clips and youtube vids) I can tell this album is gonna be their best work yet and amazing at the least. Sooooo fucking stoked!!!! I hope I get the cd early in the mail
;)

check out their video updates online cause they use a bunch of clips from "what it takes"

Yup! Been following it closely since the first studio episode. If you youtube "the sleeping what it takes" you will find like 5 live songs from the new album.

Anyone night stand is so damn simple and so damn good. That's all.
08:10 PM on 02/11/09
Johnny Times
User Info.
it is gnarley
08:20 PM on 02/11/09
still_blinking
User Info.
this album will be nuts, this I guarantee you. they put their heart and soul into all their music and I'm sure this will be nothing less.

I've been lucky enough to share the stage with these guys a few times, and if anyone that reads this gets a chance, make it a point to catch them live.

they're insane. in all the right ways.
08:50 PM on 02/11/09
duhpunk
User Info.
Yeah you don't know the shit they dealt with.. It would have broken you down too. I promise you that.

Crooked cops getting the little money they had, van troubles, trailer troubles, ect. A lot of problems these guys endured. They deserve to get big with the sweet ass album that what it takes is.
I know what they dealt with because that's all he fucking talked about the whole set. Regardless of how bad things were, dragging everyone else down with your sob stories and sounding terrible is no way to entertain a crowd of paying customers who came to listen to music.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos