Password
This Thread is Closed.

04:30 PM on 09/23/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
If this and/or Community gets canceled, I'll probably just kill myself.

This. The premiere of Parks And Rec. last night was the first time I've ever seen this show and it's motivated me to watch every season. It was the best premiere on NBC last night, followed by Community.
04:44 PM on 09/23/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I think it's hilarious that even critics are tearing Whitney to shreds. I have yet to hear one good thing about it.

Hopefully Whitney being sent to the slaughter will make Community and Parks & Rec. look great in comparison and keep them alive for a little while longer.

STAY OPTIMISTIC EVERYBODY!!!
06:57 PM on 10/04/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I think Community's pilot is great.
02:05 PM on 10/05/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I moved to LA about a month ago to write, and the guy I'm staying with runs an eyeglasses shop that supplies eyeglasses to a lot of movies and TV shows. Today he took me along to the set of Parks & Rec, and it was so awesome to experience. I had to contain my geeking out at everything I saw because we were there on business, and to give my resume to Mike Schur, but it was hard to contain my fanboying at everything. Rob Lowe nodded at me as we passed each other, I saw Amy and Rashida talking together before a scene, and the guy I'm staying with took me to Nick Offerman's trailer. He supplied glasses for a movie Nick just did, so he had to get them back from Nick, and we hung out in his trailer for awhile. Nick was awesome, he asked about where I went to school in Chicago (where he's from), and I told him Columbia, and he told me about when he taught there for a semester when he was 24. He asked if I knew this one professor, I told him no, and he said "Ah. She's hot. A MILF to me, so a GMILF for you."

Then we said goodbye to Nick and went to watch Amy, Rashida and Rob do a scene (ridiculously funny, Amy killed it) and said our goodbyes and thank you's and left. I don't know if any of you will find this interesting, but I'm still giddy.

I find this an interesting and amazing opportunity for you! Congrat man!
02:08 PM on 10/06/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old

Absolutely amazing!
07:41 PM on 10/08/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
So I've started watching this show from the beginning and I've gotta say that, by episode 6 of season two, every episode has been really hit or miss. I think Ron, Tom, and Andy are all hilarious. I look foward to every scene they're in, but a lot of the other characters are a bit of a drag, especially Leslie. She's really annoying and her jokes aren't that funny. Anne and April are decent-good characters, but I wish April would say more or have a bigger role in an episode for once. I hae Mark and I think he's the most boring character on the show thus far.

I'm still gonna watch the entire series, but, so far, I'm not very impressed. I loved the three episodes from season four so far, so I know the series gets better, but people have been telling me this show really kicks off in season two and I have yet to see it take off.

Still a good, funny show though.
08:07 PM on 10/08/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I hope you stick with it, season three is my favorite out of the three full seasons.

Oh I definitely will. I think it's got its moments, but I just want more from a lot of the characters. The only ones who make me laugh are Ron, Tom, and Andy. Everybody else is like a fish on land. I do like Anne though because she brings a sense of sincerity to the show that no one else brings.
12:21 PM on 10/09/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I really think Mark is dead weight. From the three episodes of season four, Ben is great. Can't wait for him to show up.

I'm guessing Mark peaces out after season two?
04:57 PM on 10/10/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Just finished season two. This series is great. It just keeps getting better.

When Ron was running to tell Leslie that he accidentally spilled the beans about them continuing with the Freddy Spaghetti show and then fell over sliding, I was laughing so hard. I also thought Andy getting hit by the car as soon as he started riding his motorcycle was hilarious.

This show is classic.
04:04 PM on 10/15/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
if anyone wants to have a "treat yo self" day with me, please speak up.

Yes! Plus, you don't live to far away from me!

I thought this was the weakest episode this season for the same reasons as somebody else stated. The A-story wasn't that good or funny. The B-story with Tom/Donna/Ben is what held the episode up. The random Chris/Jerry thing was alright only because of Jerry's face at the end. That saved it from being a dumb storyline.
07:44 PM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Love it! Everybody should treat themselves at least once a year.
08:38 AM on 10/19/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I love when Jean Ralphio goes for the dunk at the end of season three and he just gets rejected. The way he pushes the basketball player was soooo funny hahaha.
08:43 AM on 10/19/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Whoops! My bad! I've only seen the series once, so I don't know everybody's names to be exact. I was just following the guy who posted above me.

/throwing guy under the bus
01:09 PM on 10/19/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old

Oh, I believe you. As soon as I cash in my two checks, I'm buying seeasons 1-3 on dvd. Can't wait to get 'em.
06:27 AM on 10/20/11 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Chris is absolutely hilarious.

"Oh my God... The chip has been compromised..."

"That is LITERALLY one of my interests on Facebook!"

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates