Password
This Thread is Closed.

10:13 AM on 04/17/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Hmmm never took the time to check out this thread. I think I love this show. Because every episode Ive seen recently Ive loved, but yet I still never have a huge desire to watch it. Im not sure. Ive been watching it from the start, but always on and off (not as in skipping episodes, but as in long gaps between visting it) so maybe that has something too do with it. I really need to marathon this over the summer.

Strangely enough, I think Amy Poehler is my least favorite character on the show.
06:48 PM on 05/12/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I think they should write off rashida...
06:49 PM on 05/12/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Omg every one of his raps has me dying
07:13 PM on 05/12/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Horrible idea. She isn't funny (character isn't written that way), but Amy playing off of her is some of the best shit in the show.

Meh. Interactions that are really funny like tonight are not nearly frequent enough to justify her existence. I rather screen time be given to the other hilarious characters. Her acting is almost painful to watch sometimes. Like how she just delivered the line about sneaking that song on the cd? Uhg. And I guess her getting a part time job at the statehouse means she'll get more airtime..
08:18 PM on 05/15/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Holy shit. That is so weird. While watching the finale we kept saying how the survivor David reminded us of Adam Scott. What a freaking coincidence...
10:14 AM on 05/16/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Uhg that sure looks like a winner. Any show with a laugh track is likely going to suck.
03:28 PM on 05/19/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
You're kind of overestimating the effect the Office has on NBC's Thursday night lineup. First of all, The Office leads off THE prime hour on TV. All it's up against at 9PM is network dramas. If you place P&R at 9 o clock, I'm almost willing to guarantee it would pick up office-level ratings within a few months. Secondly, Community has low ratings, sure, but it has a decently high dedicated 'core audience,' which is an active, participatory audience that would most likely follow it to any other night of the week, (i.e. young people, translating to a higher prime 'demo rating') as opposed to an older audience that tunes in simply because it's 1) thursday and they want to see something funny, and 2) network loyalty. Leading off 8pm is tough as hell, but in this age, for a 4th place network, Community actually provides a pretty good lead-in.

Sorry if this sounds too dense with TV jargon. I'm a graduate with a degree in writing for TV and Film.

edit: also sorry if mentioning my degree makes me sound like an asshole.

A couple months?? Impossible.
07:07 PM on 05/19/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Omg dying already
07:58 PM on 05/19/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
So amazing.
09:21 AM on 05/20/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Was is ever addressed why it's okay for April and Andy to have a relationship even though they work together?
10:53 PM on 05/21/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I don't know if it's been brought up, but does anyone else think Chris is going to be into Anne again, therefore abolishing his ban on office romances so they can date, therefore allowing Ben and Leslie to date publicly? Just the way Chris was acting about Anne at the end of the finale has me expecting that.

I'd be thoroughly surprised if this isn't what happens.
10:29 AM on 05/24/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old

"Fish- for sport only. Fish meat is practically a vegetable"
12:38 PM on 08/19/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I still didn't like the beginning after rewatching. I think the Louis CK arc is really when the show started to take form. And once Chris and Ben were introduced it went from really good to great.
05:55 PM on 09/06/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
What's the one thing you guys want to see on season 4 of Parks? For me, it's either Ron's house or Andy's family.

Ron's house has the potential for some serious lols.
03:50 PM on 09/30/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Oh man great episode. Andy and April were the funniest part.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos