Undeclared
Funny episode.
07:00 AM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
Chris Fallon
Boom.
Auburn, WA
Male - 31 Years Old
This show has really grown on me. Ron is my favorite; but poor Jerry haha.

Leslie is a little too Michael Scott sometimes, but she is so naive and innocent, I just feel bad and have to root for her. The drunk date was cute.
11:12 AM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
CstSnow
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Cant Lose
Monterey Ca
Male - 29 Years Old
This show and Community have sucked me in to the point that I look forward to them just as much as the Office. I still really like the Office, but except for the wedding episode these two have been more consistently funny lately.
11:24 AM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
bard
No Avatar Selected
Fort Worth, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
i want to like this show, but i just don't laugh at any of the jokes. aziz is just annoying, and leslie is just a michael scott wannabe (don't talk about michael scott is a wannabe david brent, etc....)

the only person i like in the show is louis ck. and i'm not even a fan of his comedy, it just seems that he has the best lines/acts better than everyone else.
11:36 AM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
fluke182
Burning bicycles for revenge
Anchorage, AK
Male - 30 Years Old
God this show is damn funny. It's taken a huge leap in its second season, to the point where I think it's funnier than everything else NBC is running. Community, this, The Office and 30 Rock are going to be a deadly combo.

Also, to me, not only is Leslie not a Michael Scott clone, she is a better character. She brings way less negatives to the table than Michael does. Michael was almost unbearable during the wedding episode. He's become a caraciture.
11:37 AM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
bard
No Avatar Selected
Fort Worth, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
God this show is damn funny. It's taken a huge leap in its second season, to the point where I think it's funnier than everything else NBC is running. Community, this, The Office and 30 Rock are going to be a deadly combo.

Also, to me, not only is Leslie not a Michael Scott clone, she is a better character. She brings way less negatives to the table than Michael does. Michael was almost unbearable during the wedding episode. He's become a caraciture.
idk, she just seems like a michael scott lite. like him if he was a chick, and slightly less selfish.

he's a jerk of a character, but he's funnier. and in a comedy, that's what i'm looking for. not someone who i could like in real life.
11:55 AM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
fluke182
Burning bicycles for revenge
Anchorage, AK
Male - 30 Years Old
idk, she just seems like a michael scott lite. like him if he was a chick, and slightly less selfish.

he's a jerk of a character, but he's funnier. and in a comedy, that's what i'm looking for. not someone who i could like in real life.
I honestly cannot even watch Michael at times. He's not even a jerk. He's just stupid and doesn't even act like a human being, and the mere fact that he is so terrible at his job makes it absurd that he still exists.
12:11 PM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
terrycw89
I honestly cannot even watch Michael at times. He's not even a jerk. He's just stupid and doesn't even act like a human being, and the mere fact that he is so terrible at his job makes it absurd that he still exists.

I couldn't even watch my TV when Michael was talking at the dinner reception in last night's episode.
12:36 PM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
bard
No Avatar Selected
Fort Worth, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
but it's funny, and that's why it's good.

it's not like GOB or George Bluth were great people, and that's why we loved AD. it's because they're terrible, mean people, but it was funny. that is what matters the most.
09:25 PM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old

This x 1,000,000. You nailed it. The fact that this comedy block isn't watched by more people is a crying shame because it truly is the most solid block of comedy since "Must See TV."
09:36 PM on 10/09/09 
User Info.
prozacparade
California
Female - 27 Years Old
Parks is funnier than the Office
comparing the current season overall, i agree.
03:26 PM on 10/23/09 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
Bump. Last night's show was pretty good. Not the best, but solid. And Ron Fucking Swanson is always great.
04:26 PM on 10/23/09 
User Info.
Chris Fallon
Boom.
Auburn, WA
Male - 31 Years Old
I like Leslie. She tries so hard to be a good person for the city. She still has the ignorance of a Michael Scott, but is far more charming and sweet. Ron Swanson though... he is still the man.

The man-pillow part was great. "It's shaped like Daniel Craig... plus, I have a bad lower back."
08:49 PM on 10/23/09 
User Info.
CstSnow
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Cant Lose
Monterey Ca
Male - 29 Years Old
I like Leslie. She tries so hard to be a good person for the city. She still has the ignorance of a Michael Scott, but is far more charming and sweet. Ron Swanson though... he is still the man.

The man-pillow part was great. "It's shaped like Daniel Craig... plus, I have a bad lower back."

One of my favorite characters on TV, so awesome.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos