Password
This Thread is Closed.

02:35 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
Although I won't be surprised if Offerman gets nominated this year. The character is getting more well known.
02:41 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 23 Years Old
Offerman more than deserves it. Burrell is great too but come on.

Don't get me wrong, I love Parks & Recs a whole lot more than MF these days. But I just think the success of Phil Dunphy is owed a lot to Burrell's acting while Swanson is so strong from A+ character writing.
02:51 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Oh yeah, that too. No one else is close (unless Gillian Jacobs is considered Lead).

There is some strong wishful thinking in this post hahaha. Britta isn't close, she's a supporting much more than she is a lead. Plus, Annie, Troy, and arguably Abed are all better than her
02:53 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
cellarghosts.tumblr.com
Indiana
Male - 24 Years Old
Don't get me wrong, I love Parks & Recs a whole lot more than MF these days. But I just think the success of Phil Dunphy is owed a lot to Burrell's acting while Swanson is so strong from A+ character writing.
Yeah, that's all true. I'd be fine with either Burrell or Offerman winning really but if I had to chose I'd like to see Offerman get the recognition. Even though a lot of his character's strength is in the writing, I feel like Offerman's acting brings that character to life like no other could.
03:24 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
There is some strong wishful thinking in this post hahaha. Britta isn't close, she's a supporting much more than she is a lead. Plus, Annie, Troy, and arguably Abed are all better than her
Brittas the best of them all, especially over Annie in your list
05:56 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Brittas the best of them all, especially over Annie in your list

No way, not even a little bit. Britta ranks around Jeff and Abed level, above Shirley and Pierce, but Troy is the best followed by Annie.
07:26 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
Britta is by far a stronger character then Annie. I don't hate Annie, but I kind of agree with deadkidsean that her character has greatly regressed.
07:27 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
Pittsburgh
Male - 24 Years Old
Remember when nobody gave a fuck about Annie until she put her hair down and took off her sweater to show her cleavage.
07:36 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Britta is the best character on the show, always has been.
07:41 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
Tim182
Sydney Australia
Male
I find Leslie Knope to be incredibly inspiring. Though she may get too overexcited, or throw an angry fit at times, she has immense passion for her job and the people that she works with. She always does her research, is thorough, and always learns new things to adapt to her surroundings/projects that she has to do.

you get that "Leslie Knope" is a tv character right?
07:54 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 23 Years Old
I honestly can't wait for the debate, it's going to be excellent. One can only hope they have Perd moderate and not Joan (I can't stand her, too irritating). Leslie Knope is my heroine.

Also, if we're talking Community, Annie is really one note to me. Alison Brie would almost be better off as Trudy, haha
08:46 PM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Smh implying Gillian Jacobs > Amy Poehler.
12:30 AM on 04/21/12 
User Info.
Tim182
Sydney Australia
Male
It was in reference to the girl who was speaking about the character like she was a real life superhero or something just thought it was a bit weird
01:23 AM on 04/21/12 
User Info.
llwilliamsll
FUCK...EDDIE VEDDAR???
Chicago, IL
Male
I honestly think people are so distracted by Brie to realize how bad of a character Annie is. I may be just projecting my opinion, though.

Let's ignore the "omg she's got tit's I would fuck all day errday", I feel her character has been fairly consistent throughout the series, and thus works with the other characters, throughout the series. I don't think she's a cancer. Just a character that has been there from episode one, if that make's sense. Maybe it's not an in depth analysis of the show, but I feel like her character serves a purpose throughout the series. Obviously, not putting words in your mouth, but I'm nice and toasted and thought I would throw out my opinion working off your comment.
03:27 AM on 04/21/12 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Nice Try, The Devil
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
All this Annie hate makes me sad...

So excited for the debate. Need me some Paul Rudd action.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets