http://www.avclub.com/articles/showr...and-rec,81404/

Shit yeah nukka.
01:51 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
I would love to watch seasons and read the walkthroughs, but I have never even gotten past the first page of reading one of those, they are so damn long and time-consuming. I love that they exist though
01:57 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
I would love to watch seasons and read the walkthroughs, but I have never even gotten past the first page of reading one of those, they are so damn long and time-consuming. I love that they exist though

That's why they're great. Surprised that's a hindrance for you.
02:02 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
That's why they're great. Surprised that's a hindrance for you.
Oh, I get that. I just don't have the time to read through, and I don't have a good enough memory to read without watching at the same time
02:04 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
Oh, I get that. I just don't have the time to read through, and I don't have a good enough memory to read without watching at the same time
Ah, fair enough. That last part is definitely not a problem for me, so I can get how that could become grating.
02:07 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
Ah, fair enough. That last part is definitely not a problem for me, so I can get how that could become grating.
In a perfect world I'd go back and watch an episode, read commentary, watch the next, read the next, etc etc. Would love to do it for AD or Community and Breaking Bad
02:09 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
In a perfect world I'd go back and watch an episode, read commentary, watch the next, read the next, etc etc. Would love to do it for AD or Community and Breaking Bad

Yeah, I've been watching AD along with the AV Club classic reviews and that's been great.
02:21 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah, I've been watching AD along with the AV Club classic reviews and that's been great.
Caught 3 episodes on tv this morning and even after seeing them 4-5 times each, they are still hilarious. The episode where everyone is teaching everyone lessons may be my favorite of the series, it's so great. I would love to read/watch with the show. You should post some of the best facts/trivia/tidbits in the AD thread as you go
02:24 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
Caught 3 episodes on tv this morning and even after seeing them 4-5 times each, they are still hilarious. The episode where everyone is teaching everyone lessons may be my favorite of the series, it's so great. I would love to read/watch with the show. You should post some of the best facts/trivia/tidbits in the AD thread as you go
I highly suggest finding a show and watching along with their reviews. It's very educational, and makes you appreciate something all the more. That site is really the best around when it comes to television.

I'll start tossing some fun facts in the AD thread when I think about it, too. There's some good ones. The reviewer deconstructs the jokes and gags almost a little too much for my liking (the best way to ruin comedy is to explain comedy), but it's chock full of things I'd never catch on my own, so it balances out.
02:26 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
imagination
/ignitetheknown
San Jose
Female - 26 Years Old
The only show I read reviews on AV Club for are Shameless and Revenge. I should start reading more.
02:29 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
The only show I read reviews on AV Club for are Shameless and Revenge. I should start reading more.
You really should read them for every show you follow. I very seldom leave the site thinking 'well, that didn't tell me anything I didn't know.'
10:25 AM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
Limerick, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
part 1 of 5 of the AV Club's walkthrough of Season 4 with Michael Schur
http://www.avclub.com/articles/showr...and-rec,81404/

Oh my God. Yes. Please.
12:39 PM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
Nyquist Theorem
Love leaves scars.
Farmington Hills, MI
Male - 28 Years Old
Looking forward to reading Schur's thoughts on the Tom/Ann storyline as well as Bobby Newport (Bobby Newport) once they get there.
01:22 PM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 24 Years Old
I love that Schur called Adam Scott the funniest straight man. Because Adam Scott's the best.
10:07 PM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
Nice Jewish Boy
In unrelated news, here's the cover (that
s what Amazon thinks at least).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music