Male - 22 Years Old
Ren Scankof was hilarious this week.
01:05 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
cshadows2887
Boston, MA
Male - 27 Years Old
Verified
"I love nothing!" might be the hardest I've laughed all season.
02:08 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
Ron and the girls was just adorable. And thank God there will be more appearances by the reporter.
02:30 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
07:07 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I hope Chris gets a win with Tweep. I imagine he would because he's been progressively becoming happier and more positive since the second episode.
07:38 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
cshadows2887
Boston, MA
Male - 27 Years Old
Verified
It would just be cruel for them to keep using Chris as a punching bag. This show makes fun of its characters, but at it's core, it's kind to them. He has to have something good happening this season.
07:44 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I think Chris's journey is my favorite of the season so far. I genuinely sit here rooting for him.

Of course, there is still Leslie and Ben. The marriage is going to be so beautiful.
07:50 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
R.O.T.T.W.E.I.L.E.R. S.N.A.T.C.H.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
I can't wait for next season, because there's just so many characters on this show I'd love to see as new parents.
08:24 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
Miss Heartcore
If I look back, I am lost.
NEW JERSEY
Female
It would just be cruel for them to keep using Chris as a punching bag. This show makes fun of its characters, but at it's core, it's kind to them. He has to have something good happening this season.
Agreed completely. I've enjoyed the more vunerable side of him, but now I just feel sad for what he's been going through.
08:29 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
cshadows2887
Boston, MA
Male - 27 Years Old
Verified
Agreed completely. I've enjoyed the more vunerable side of him, but now I just feel sad for what he's been going through.

To me, his arc parallel's Tom's a lot. He had a very unworkable, very ego-centric life he had built for himself, and with the help of people who care about him, has grown up. For Tom it's paid off in him finally having a good idea. I have to believe Chris will be similarly rewarded in this show's universe.
11:19 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
morgantayler
We are all Tatiana Maslany.
Gainesville, FL
Female - 20 Years Old
I can't wait for next season, because there's just so many characters on this show I'd love to see as new parents.
Yeah, me too. They would be stupid not to have April/Andy or Leslie/Ben have a child in the next season. Maybe that's something they could add to the end of this season. Revealing that April of Leslie is pregnant and then in the beginning of the next season they could have the birth or something along those lines. That way they wouldn't have to go a whole season with a character being pregnant.

It could possibly be April if they were already planning this, in the last episode when Leslie was giving her compliments she called her fertile haha.
02:58 PM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
speakhandsforme
no shame in impulse
St. Louis, MO
Male - 24 Years Old
The part with Jerry and the kids was great.
03:14 PM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
Providence, RI
Female - 25 Years Old
I said a long time ago that I really want to see April and Andy as parents, and some people were so against bringing in a baby. I have complete faith in Parks, they could totally do it.
03:58 PM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
stuff
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Another hilarious episode. April was killing me. And Ben with those glasses on while playing basketball. Everyone was great really.
04:03 PM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
surfwaxsideshow
Male - 25 Years Old
What a fantastic episode. Season started kinda slow but three of the last four have been among the very best episodes they've done. Ron the boyfriend might be the most successfully I can ever remember a show evolving a character who's essentially been a caricature from the get go. It's like an anti-Homer Simpsonization of the character.

Also, a few days late on this discussion, but Parks and The Office have had pretty incomparable runs. Season 2 of The Office is still the absolute pinnacle of the modern sitcom in my opinion, better than any Parks season for sure, but this show has been so, so much more consistent. I'd take season 2, 3, 4, and potentially 5 of Parks over even the second best Office season (3).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos