Username
Password
From First to Last News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 169.
10:25 AM on 02/16/09
fadedmemories
You'd be good for me
User Info.
I kind of miss the days when this band were relevant.... probably not.

Dear Diary is still a solid album.
10:32 AM on 02/16/09
katpavisic
User Info.
actually, i'm almost positive that most bands out there need to eat and pay rent for their apartments. i don't know if any of you realize this, but we're in something called...uh...what's the word i'm looking for? oh yeah...a recession...yeah..that's it....we're in a fucking recession guys. come on. plus...CDs take what...20 cents to make? and you guys are paying $15 for them...yeah...really smart. stop bitching about how they're nothing without sonny..did you see them at warped last summer? they ripped the shit out of that stage, same with bamboozle for the last two years. i'm sorry guys but it's called growing up and maturing about A LOT. maybe if you guys got your fat asses up and did something about your life rather than bashing bands and actually playing in one and being EXTREMELY successful, i'd have more respect for you. but you aren't, so i don't. just because you don't like a band doesn't mean they necessarily suck or are "the worst band ever." how about you guys waste your time complaining about something else because from first to last isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
10:37 AM on 02/16/09
katpavisic
User Info.
also, sonny did not make the band. the band made sonny. i highly doubt he would be as successful as he is today with girls swooning their tits all over him. he took advantage of fame and decided that he would be better off without back up. to me it looks like sonny lost a lot of his fans, including me. but i still do respect him.
12:55 PM on 02/16/09
batmannj
"No more half measures Walt"
User Info.
I'm not here to start shit, but you always get made fun of for your music taste around here, so why are you jumping on the bandwagon of making fun of bands?

Where do I 'always' get made fun of for bands I like? You have only been a member since February. I dont like the band, and I probably shouldn't have made the above post, my bad.
01:02 PM on 02/16/09
circatbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
actually, i'm almost positive that most bands out there need to eat and pay rent for their apartments. i don't know if any of you realize this, but we're in something called...uh...what's the word i'm looking for? oh yeah...a recession...yeah..that's it....we're in a fucking recession guys. come on. plus...CDs take what...20 cents to make? and you guys are paying $15 for them...yeah...really smart. stop bitching about how they're nothing without sonny..did you see them at warped last summer? they ripped the shit out of that stage, same with bamboozle for the last two years. i'm sorry guys but it's called growing up and maturing about A LOT. maybe if you guys got your fat asses up and did something about your life rather than bashing bands and actually playing in one and being EXTREMELY successful, i'd have more respect for you. but you aren't, so i don't. just because you don't like a band doesn't mean they necessarily suck or are "the worst band ever." how about you guys waste your time complaining about something else because from first to last isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

also, sonny did not make the band. the band made sonny. i highly doubt he would be as successful as he is today with girls swooning their tits all over him. he took advantage of fame and decided that he would be better off without back up. to me it looks like sonny lost a lot of his fans, including me. but i still do respect him.

Somebody with some sense. If Brand New was doing this, all of AP would have a massive erection and everybody would praise them for it....but when it's a band that isn't as popular here, it's "pathetic and desperate." Gimme a break.
02:27 PM on 02/16/09
dru
i know i got my issues...
User Info.
hahaha
02:28 PM on 02/16/09
npmshah
Our Love Is Like A Song
User Info.
i find it annoying that they people are commenting like this...
its not the greatest band in the world...
but still, its something nice for the fans
and they did this so they wouldnt need second jobs during while some members are exploring side projects
02:29 PM on 02/16/09
Velvetground
User Info.
Where do I 'always' get made fun of for bands I like? You have only been a member since February. I dont like the band, and I probably shouldn't have made the above post, my bad.
I recently created an account, I mostly just lurk around, but I remember users making fun of you for liking TDWP and Underoath in the past.
02:48 PM on 02/16/09
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
i don't understand why everyone has to be so negative, j christ.
03:32 PM on 02/16/09
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
How did you figure that out? That kind of makes me want to buy one more now.

I bought a shirt and it came with one.
03:41 PM on 02/16/09
batmannj
"No more half measures Walt"
User Info.
I recently created an account, I mostly just lurk around, but I remember users making fun of you for liking TDWP and Underoath in the past.
so I can't say that I don't like FFTL? I don't really care if people make fun of me for liking those bands, I mean, music is music, and I have my tastes and they have theirs. That being said, I think that FFTL's first two records were alright, not great. The new one, IMO, was just kinda poopy.

And I don't want this to come off bad, because I mean it sincerly, but welcome to AP! It's a cool site, I just try and stay away from the negative nancy's who don't like some of the music that I do.
04:21 PM on 02/16/09
PlusMinus
User Info.
thats not good
04:46 PM on 02/16/09
somewhatnormal
Registered Member
User Info.
I bought a shirt and it came with one.
Ah that's a good reason. That gives me something to look forward to since I bought something today.
06:17 PM on 02/16/09
drumogre1420
One Way Passenger
User Info.
Their autograph must devalue the CDs.

Hilarious!
08:37 PM on 02/16/09
George-Michael
User Info.
Hey Travis Richter I'll send you the 3 dollars on paypal if you make an ap.net account and debate with me in this thread why you or your band is in any way relevant.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums