AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 169 of 169
09:40 PM on 02/16/09
George-Michael
User Info.
also, sonny did not make the band. the band made sonny. i highly doubt he would be as successful as he is today with girls swooning their tits all over him. he took advantage of fame and decided that he would be better off without back up. to me it looks like sonny lost a lot of his fans, including me. but i still do respect him.
lololoololololoooooooool
12:00 AM on 02/17/09
anomaly519
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
WOW! I'm so happy to find someone else who knows what sickanimation is. My friends and I ahve been going on that site for years now. If you don't find that site funny, then you don't have a sense of humor. Straight up. And I think that Mark M.(the creator of the site) is friends with the band or something like that.
10:20 AM on 02/17/09
katpavisic
User Info.
lololoololololoooooooool
"successful as he is today" does not necessarily mean ashton kutcher or joaquin phoenix status. (<that was just for a haha)

but really i meant he was just a little emo kid from california and then he became an "icon" (not rly) for alternative singers and the latest fad for all the teenies out there.
so yeah, i think that's pretty successful.
07:42 PM on 02/17/09
AsfAstAswegofar
User Info.
WOW! I'm so happy to find someone else who knows what sickanimation is. My friends and I ahve been going on that site for years now. If you don't find that site funny, then you don't have a sense of humor. Straight up. And I think that Mark M.(the creator of the site) is friends with the band or something like that.
yeah fur sure. i have the sick animation party cd. sooo fucking funny

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version